Gorre in French???

M

Molten Lava

Call me stupid :) on the official European Daoc site it sais: at last we got 1.49 running on Gorre in French. Now we can start the translating en patching....ehh do they get the 1.49 from Mythic in French? and do they have to translate that to german and ENGLISH? before we can play it.....I'm confused

M

Molten Lava

or...

or is the patch in English and is only thr french player-database used? which would be arse too...they dont play a french server for nothing so give the test server to the english folks :)

F

Fafnir

Well, we finally have a good version of 1.49 up and running on GORRE. The translation and patch testing can begin.

It states that they are testing the translation and patch, to see if the screwed up any of the french. And if the patch is working as it should

A

Alrindel

No, all the translations in French and German for 1.49 and 1.50 are finished. They will test (in all three languages probably) on Gorre then patch us to 1.49 and start testing 1.50 on Gorre immediately.

There had been some consideration of doing 1.49 and 1.50 in one patch but it now looks like that isn't going to happen.

Unless there is some huge showstopping bug on Gorre (not impossible, given how much trouble they had getting it to work properly) we will probably have 1.49 not next week but the week after. But I'm sure the friday news will tell us more this evening.

M

Molten Lava

ok

so they should have said: we can start the translation- and patch-testing today :) (so even I, dumbass, would understand that the translation AND the patch are ready for testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom