Gorre fun!!

1234Taz

Dont know if you knew about this or if GOA dont want ppl to know or its old news, but atm on gorre you can get any class to lvl 24 just by clicking a trainer :p. Also you can bind a port keeps.

All you do is start your class get to your main town find the vault keep there will by a guy next to him called (something) trainer. Click it till your lvl 5 then go select class go back keep clicking till your lvl 24 then he wont train you any more. He also give you 6g everytime you click him :p.

Was on there tonight was quite fun altho there wasnt many ppl on we had about 8 albs in emain. Im sure if ppl knew there would be alot more ppl on there :D.

Hope GOA keep it on there cuz it alot of fun playing around with any class and not having to exp for couple weeks :clap:

O

old.Iunliten

lvl 24 in 8 minutes, this is gonna be very nice for tomorrow.

M

Myshra

that was great! although a bit of a stealther playground, it was seriously good fun, thanks to the level 50 warden and the spero with him who played with us at teh AMG and kept us alive from mobs, sorry wey had to be a complete idiot at some times (he was shouted at dont worry)

ta the the hibs as well, mostly from pry it seems, excellent fun because for once, its quite an even playing field in a big area. theres no mega long mezzes or grey ganking etc.. its just like thidranki but in a bigger area sorta..

anyway, it was ace :)

K

klavrynd

except for those pathetic albs that came to bash up mids, making them leave the game and the rest of us mids outmanned 6:1 to albs

B

Blood

klavrynd: i was one of those "lame albs" (hey i wanted to try out a sorceror)..

what happened at amg was:
small group of mids killed small groups of albs at amgE, then a level 24 luri champ, and his 40+ bolg warden, decided to kill the mids... after that we got tired of playing with the luri (who was a pain in the butt).. and we ran off to mpk.. where 1 mid came...

(of course this could have been at an entirely different time than the occurance you describe)

W

wolvon fury

That rocked!

To bad for people brining there mains on and spoiling the fun for everyone else,

It was like Thidranki at Emain, great fun, Unless level 40+ people started comeing on, and 1-shotting all of us,

Fair played with Albs v Mids, well the battle i was in,

Untill the Hibs came along with level 50's and just totally fucked everyone's fun,

Bah to them,

:clap: At the two dwarfs

E

Eblessair

albs are lame.
ganked my luri ranger about 20mins ago, when it was me alone at the alb wall, and they had around a fg....

real brave

O

old.Max Payne

Heh.. you had a mate there ganking all albs.. a lvl 35+ ranger.

K

klavrynd

klavrynd: i was one of those "lame albs" (hey i wanted to try out a sorceror

i doubt it, the ones i'm talking about were all pretty purp , one wearing epic armor so the others mightve been 50 as well.

if you're a sorc mezzing is what you do , and you're lvl 24 like all the other ones at that time, you're not a lame alb but just an irritating sorc :)

O

old.Iunliten

Stupid mids 3 purple ones killing everyone who was touching the mids attacking... :rolleyes:

Where is the fun?

O

old.Mitsu

Aye was great fun trying out some new characters.
I was the little kobold shaman constantly oom :rolleyes:

Also I cant wait to get the telepad binding :clap:

S

Sharp Thing

i luv it luv it luv it, too bad my account ran out today and i need to wait a couple of hours now :(

1234Taz

Seems GOA have taken the trainers out now which sux, they wasnt hurting no one at all
:mad:

W

-Wedge-

** EDIT: Removed respec remark, Gorre is still 1.5 :p

And them taking those special trainers, FFS!!!!! Common, I wanted to try a Kobold Skald at 24 in Thidank (or however you spell that)...

E

Eblessair

Originally posted by old.Max Payne
Heh.. you had a mate there ganking all albs.. a lvl 35+ ranger.

errr...no i didnt, i died, released, logged.

O

old.Mitsu

But one of your realmmates had great fun oneshotting us all... that kinda put every hib on the wishlist.

G

Generic Poster

Can we quit the whining and start a petition for the trainer to return?

I hear Thidranki was open for all later, but I got there too late :/

Request/trouble/abuse/molest Kemor until we can have this trainer chap on Gorre, whilst it isn't being used for patch testing :)

O

old.Verata

Sorry, guys, but it probably isn't going to happen.

GOA use Gorre for things like private script tests and having 300 random people running around interfering and/or using the scripts isn't going to help them at all.

Let's just enjoy these treats when they happen to pop up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom