Gorre -> Excalibur

F

fl3a

when will the Excalibur database be put on Gorre so we, the english-speaking users can try it out also? any eta?

F

Flimgoblin

I'm guessing the end of next week...

If it goes like the other patches it'll be a week and a bit french, week and a bit german, couple of days english, maybe back to french/german for some fixes/testing the fixes, onto the live servers.

But I don't know any more than you do :) this is all conjecture.

B

Brannor McThife

<points and Fing>
He's just building his post count while waiting for a reply from Kemor/Zargar/Camber.

:flame:

-G

F

Flimgoblin

<points at Brannor>

He's just filling up his post count whilst trying to start a flame :)

I don't need post count any more - I've already ascended ;)

However some people who only 'talk too much'...

B

Brannor McThife

Sticking to the topic... no dates are known or published. Let's al just be a little patient? Aiight? FFS!!1122223445667899999

:D

-G

O

old.Emma

be nice if they actually started some form of rotation, ie french,german,english.... german,english,french etc etc.. but thats prolly beyond there ickle minds :p

F

fl3a

well, in one grab bag they said 'gorre will have the usual three-week test period', so i automatically thought 1 week for every language, but it is over 1 week and still french, so i dunno what

Y

-yoda-

prolly gonna be late as ussual :) they prolly waiting for EVERY french/german/english player to respec before they even think og going live . incase they get complaints from people who say they couldnt respec cos they switched databsesto soon . i dont think we will get pvp till xmas cos no doubt they will spend weeks testing that "even though no need to because its all english excact sameas usa version"

O

old.tRoG

if i hadnt taken so many 'business trips' i would be a deity by now.

but instead i am merely one who talks too much.

of course you all know i is teh 1337 anyway, even without being a god.

*is not bitter*

F

Flimgoblin

If they're gonna find any doozies in the code patching etc. they're gonna find it in the first database onto test - this is the french one...

so as well as checking the french translation they're checking for any major bugs that have cropped up (database translation problems, that kind of thing :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom