google

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Anyone know what this icon is about? You can't do the usual hover mouse over it cos the balls all move :)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
ah well they are so "bored" that they change google tittle many times and try to create new weird and misterious triggers on it, so people can have fun while working (i remember that day with pac-man, they cancelled it due to people lazyness lol!!:) )

Ezteq

Queen of OT
actually, more news...(yay twitter new scientist feeds!) there is speculation that the interactive google doodle is a way of google marking their birthday and that it was created using HTML5 so is their way of saying, like taa daa lookit what we got!

Anyway there will be an update tomorrow and possible confirmation, be interesting to see what they are going to do with it if true.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
lol actually I'm more interested on that film about facebook creators, looks interesting :D

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I cant believe there's been so much hype over something so small.. sure i seen it first thing this morning when i first used the internet, and just thought "ahh that's pretty". Then i read the news at lunch time and there's a headline on there about some secret hidden message behind it all.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
But it's Google! Everything they do is awesome!

Just hope my boss doesn't get wind of this, she'll probably want it if she does. Blegh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom