Google Earth

Cozak

Part of the furniture
http://earth.google.com/ - coolest thing ever, England hasnt been done in that much detail yet but looking about American is amazing, one of my mams friends who lives with us is American and she lived in a somewhat remote place when she was in America we typed in her address and the quality was nice could see ppl walking down her street and shit.

Hopefully they will get round to doing England in the same way. Spent ages looking about Las Vegas :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
www.multimap.com has very good aerial shots of the UK,you can see my Landrover parked outside me mates house

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Crap, they've reduced resolution from when they first started, you have to pay for top detail, guess too many people were photoshopping it all together

I did that myself and got a lovely high res aerial shot of my mates house by Bala

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I played around with Google Earth last night for the first time and tbh was totally amazed - fantastic "software tool" - seriously this thing is something EVERYONE with a pc and a net connection should have a play with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom