goodbye

Y

Yaka

rite im packing me bags DAoC wise as fer past month or so been playing by me self an slogging it out 1 hour a nite which is all i can give to this game at the mo. so im canceling me subscription, been fun wit those few that helped me out now an again.
bye

L

Louster

Yknow I feel that way all too often.
I don't find groups often enough, and soloing in DAoC is the worst experience of any game ever.
I play loads more than you, apparently, and I still find it damned hard to get a group. I even joined a fairly large guild and still couldn't get one. They were all either too high or too low or just ignoring me. And the few people that I did manage to get into groups with were, by the next night, too high for me. It's really pretty lame if you don't have lasting acquaintances.

And the reason I keep playing is thanks to the few great experiences I've had. I just keep hoping for them to return.

I feel your pain.

W

WPKenny

Awww.

I got a SM around level 15 (soon to be level 16) and a healer around erm...*tries to remember* 15 ish.

Adrilind and Ursus. Gimme a yell if ya want to party, boogy, cha-cha or just plain meet up.

S

Sar

I got my Thane to 20.5 last night (ok, early this morning) after a weeks break.

Which ain't bad going, cos I was 16 on Fri night :D

W

Wij

Lvl 23. Still on 0 XP for the lvl tho. I gained a total of nowt and 5 deaths with messing around :)

F

Fex

My hunter is still lvl 29 and my little runie is 18.

On Hib i've got a lvl 15 druid and a lvl 7 mentalist (why oh why did i choose this class)

We sould group up again and do a BoB regroup night just for old times :)

W

Wij

Well I plan to spend the next week or so in musp if anyone wants to point and laught at me :)

C

Chameleon

Sar, can I ask where you got that map of Midgard in your sig ...... I'd really like something like that for Hibernia. Maybe I'm not lookin in the right place but the maps i've found of Hibernia are ok, but the more I play the game, the more I see that's blatantly missing and should be on it.

Ta

Ch@m

G

granny

Some new mob-location Hibernia maps up here , very nice. Not all areas doen yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom