Goodbye

K

kirennia

Hinan asked me to post this for him so here it is, a goodbye thread from him. To all those who helped him and he knew throughout the game, goodbye and good luck with the future. Hes left mainly due to boredom and is awaiting the arrival of world of warcraft now so you may see him in that. He didn't post himself as he hasn't got a Barryswhine account :p Sad to see yet another old timer go but everyone moves on sometime :p Good bye

Hinanthefirst 50th sorc R.I.P.
Hinanthesecond 50th friar R.I.P.
Hinanthethird 49th minstrel R.I.P.
Hinanthefourth 36th theurgist R.I.P.
Hinanthefifth 50th necromancer R.I.P.
Hinanthesixth 24th Reaver R.I.P.

D

dimerian

?Aww :-/

Well rest of ye,don`t give up! :)
And now ye gona have many crafters then Kire when yer dad leaves some fine stuff for ye :)?

S

Sharp Thing

stil remember this guy in mithra in the first weeks :|

R

Rei-Ki

i didnt know hinan personally but recognise the name from my earliest daoc days - bb & gl :(

E

--Eraser--

baaah, sad day, we all will miss you, hinan!!
best wishes from me and every former TK member im still in touch with.
may the wind blow always in your back and the sun shine in your face...looking forward to meet you in WoW...
hey kir, i may use u to pass some greetings over from time to time.

take care, old friend...

O

old.LandShark

Hehe was racing him in lvls with my friar back at the start.
Well, that is one old old skool player to be leaving... shame. :

E

elvothesorc

I remember my sorc being lvl 8 in first week, i were grouping in Mithra and Hinan's friar was soloing and occationally rezzing :D

M

M® Zîllâ

Really sad to c a really blinding guy leave :(
Bye m8 and gl in WoW when it starts up.

J

Javai

My abiding memory of Hinan was his friar rezzing anyone and everyone who needed it in Mithra. A real decent guy, why is it the good ones who decide to leave :(

Q

QuickS

When i was a wee little friar i used to look up to hinanthesecond. I had the privaledge of grouping with him in barrows. Its sad to see another old skool friar go :(

X

xplo

I only knew him from his many crafting he did for me, sad to see you go mate :(

E

Ekydus

Damn. Whenever I look at that dancing banana it puts me in a cheerful mood. But dammit now is not the time.:p
Hinan is a good player that many people have come across and will be sad to see him go.

T

thorwyntf

One of the best guys in Albion leaving. I remember him being around from day 1 of DAOC and grouping a lot with him in Mithra, Barrows, at tanglers and trees. Sad to see him go.

/salute

K

K0nah

yeah nice guy, game is getting pretty stale and dull these days i must admit, rvr is all zergs etc whine whine, u better off out of it heh, see u in WoW no doubt :)

M

moona

Seeing him from day one running at pkb , with his weird name :)

/salute
/bow

C

~Clarky~

gl mate ;) remember grouping with you at trees , with ur mincer :)

/have fun in WoW :)

H

Herbal Remedy

:( sad to see another old skool alb quit

btw kirennia if u ever post a thread saying goodbye as the title im gonna cry irl u shocked me there :(

B

Belomar

Sad to see him go, pass on my regards if you can, Kirennia. And yes, Herbal is right, please don't go and posting here with "goodbye" in the title, I thought it was you who was leaving.

J

Jiggs

dam thats the one of the oldest of the old school friars ;)

nice guy, hope to see a hinanthesomething in WoW :D

D

Drclink

Take care mate, Always seemed whatever character I was making so was you. Will for sure see you in WoW cause the only reasons im still here is waiting for the release of that.

As Eraser said best regards from all the old templar knight lads.

T

Treniel-

pfft another old skool friar off :( cronn went earlier this week

gl hinan have fun in WoW

K

Kurik BHM

See u in WoW hinan..... ill be there for sure :D

Y

-yoda-

Lod will all miss you hinan :( and me also !! now i wont have anybody t chat to at stupid early hours of the morning :(

anyways good luck mate in what ever game u goto next "if any" and hope to se you in future games sometime and hopefully also u will log into kirs account and say hello when u really bored :)

/salute
/wave

E

echekiel

bah hinan u will miss me I remenber exping at pigmy with Yaehl at lvl 45 doing triple chain it was good time :)
I hope I will meet u on an other game,it sux that it s allways the good ppl who leave :(

Echekiel merc 50 (retired)

Akhiros Pala 40 (bored)

Proud Menber Of Dragon Knights

M

m4rk

bb m8, u was one of the 1st level 50s i saw, well, u was level 49 soloing in the barrows :) how slow that must have been! :)

good luck in life and wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom