Goodbye to Hibernia, Midgard and Albion

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
I decided to quit DAoC yesterday (18/4/05) after one last play in Leirvik, want to first thank my group and of course Mid and Alb for the 130+ kills my group got in the 2 hours that i was there.

Good luck to all i knew (i'm not gonna bother to name you, would take too long) all those i grouped with and helped. Was a pleasure.

Have fun all, hope you won't miss me too much :p

By the way, not deleting my characters in case i do one day decide to return.

Bye bye :clap:

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
:eek2:

u better come back!

whatever u decide to do - good luck

Thanks again for all the help u gave me :) specially 3o3 :p

what made u decide this?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Cya wert, good to have played with you. Your druid was strong in rvr the few times we ran together :) I still remember you taking the piss out of my druid about a year and and half ago when in the Tur suil dungeon in a massive bg as I was the only one chain dying coz i was a noob and i was spamming massive spread heals ;)

Proudmoore

Fledgling Freddie
Bye

Cya wert.. Would really like to kno what made ye change ya mind this time?
I Mean u threatened with it before but then, all of a sudden u givf me the money i need for the respecc and tells me ur quittin the game like
11am :/

Anyways ill cya around.. can always annoy you on msn if i miss someone to annoy a bit too much ;P

Have fun around m8

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh no! :(

My new found GM is leaving alrdy? And just when I get ma acc reopened :(

Thx 4 the pl you gave me m8! Hope to see you soon!

Come back...

eble

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to see you go mate.

come back and visit sometime :clap:

Mey

Part of the furniture
haha Bye bye, you will always be a noob in my eyes /slaute :D

Jonny

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Cya m8....hope u get into rl issues and dont need to come bak (because u enjoy life) to daoc but i will miss talking wit u in IA.... :(
:drink: :fluffle:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Wert said:
I decided to quit DAoC yesterday (18/4/05) after one last play in Leirvik, want to first thank my group and of course Mid and Alb for the 130+ kills my group got in the 2 hours that i was there.

Good luck to all i knew (i'm not gonna bother to name you, would take too long) all those i grouped with and helped. Was a pleasure.

Have fun all, hope you won't miss me too much :p

By the way, not deleting my characters in case i do one day decide to return.

Bye bye :clap:

huh what ? you never killed me anyway , i killed you thoughh 10 times atleast :)

good luck irl mate and have fun :)

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Cya wert, good to have played with you. Your druid was strong in rvr the few times we ran together I still remember you taking the piss out of my druid about a year and and half ago when in the Tur suil dungeon in a massive bg as I was the only one chain dying coz i was a noob and i was spamming massive spread heals
LOL!!! Back then i didn't even know what a spread heal was. Was great fun to play with you Mikos, will miss you.

CorNokZ said:
Oh no!

My new found GM is leaving alrdy? And just when I get ma acc reopened

Thx 4 the pl you gave me m8! Hope to see you soon!

Come back...
I'll be quite honest, i have no idea who you are :p name looks familiar though. But glad i could have been of service to you.

Mey said:
haha Bye bye, you will always be a noob in my eyes /slaute

Jonny
Do i know you? ^_^

Jorof said:
bye bye wert
Gonna miss ya m8

Ruuuunaway
Hehe, i remember helping you when you were a noob to excal. Nice to see that you hard work got you far. Shame you're a firby, you look like you have a lemon stuck up your arse when you run now :wanker:

Teslacoil said:
huh what ? you never killed me anyway , i killed you thoughh 10 times atleast
WTF DUDE!!! My legendary matter piercer was doing like 60(-57) damage to you, talk about overkill on the matter resist :p Hope you have fun though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom