Goodbye for now

A

Affri

I'm afraid this is goodbye. I've had a LOT of fun with everyone here, guilded as unguilded.

No, I'm not leaving 'cause I don't like you people, I'm leaving since my RL friend is playing on the US servers with some of his mates and I am SICK and FED UP with GOA. Sorry to be so harsh, but enough is enough :)

I've thought about this for a looong time and now I've finally made the decision. No more waiting for patches and having to read GOA's crappy english :p

US here I come.

I just renewed my subscription a couple of days ago so I'll still be around for another good month or so.

F

Freddy4Fingers

One hibbie down... a few million to go! :)

Cya m8, have fun on the US servers... and i dont blame u for leaving :( :( :( :(

T

Tiwaz

Originally posted by Affri
...No more waiting for patches and having to read GOA's crappy english :p
[/B]
Now, I'm not english, but I would think, the french guys are almost as good at english, as the americans;)

M

minnie

bye then and I do wish we didnt't have to be behind the USA for all the patches and updates and SI as well :(

have fun on the up-to-date servers in the uS :)

how do you get on to a US server ? I might try that myself

O

old.LandShark

need a US account :eek:
and the update.dat information for US patch server.
Other than that...

E

Esoteric

LOL Tiwaz.

Im gonna stay on english server's seriously..... americans have a habit of being <fill this space>

F

Freddy4Fingers

Originally posted by wiccy
LOL Tiwaz.

Im gonna stay on english server's seriously..... americans have a habit of being <fill this space>

<well.... american i guesse>

A

Affri

Originally posted by wiccy
LOL Tiwaz.

I bet they think you're funny too :rolleyes:

S

Sigurd

I'm sure they would, if they thought anything.

O

old.Glendower

funny indeed

Actually, we think a lot of things...like how to make cool video games.

Another thing we think about a lot is how to form effective teams/organizations that actually get things done =b.

And yes, the service from GOA is a peice of crap and wouldnt be tolerated long over here...some competitor would outbid them and do a better job, too.

B

Belsameth

OMG!
a real american!
quick, Animul, kill it before it breeds

O

old.Glendower

hehehhe

Only the most selfish and shortsighted of persons would curse their children by bringing them into a world already bulging at the seams with humans.

I had my wife fixed years ago and have no kids.

Leaves me free to spend all I wish on computers and gaming, and I dont have to pay as much in taxes to a government I despise. :)

B

Bleri McThrust

Re: hehehhe

Originally posted by old.Glendower

I had my wife fixed years ago and have no kids.

Dont think my wife is broken. The instructions that came with her said wind her up and watch her gooooooo. Still works no problem :)

O

old.LandShark

Re: funny indeed

Originally posted by old.Glendower
Actually, we think a lot of things...like how to make cool video games.

Another thing we think about a lot is how to form effective teams/organizations that actually get things done =b.

And yes, the service from GOA is a peice of crap and wouldnt be tolerated long over here...some competitor would outbid them and do a better job, too.

Play on Camlann; then play on Andred/Mordred...

Tell me that a mostly-american server population doesn't make a difference... :rolleyes:

And wtf is the middle paragraph about anyway? :p

S

Sigurd

Americans who think they're intelligent, what's next, flying chimps? ;)

K

Keri

Hmmm .. racism at its finest again. If I changed the word "Americans" for .. say .. the word "blacks", there would be an uproar here. Cut out the racism. Unless you have played for some time on US servers, you have no right to comment. I started playing on Gaheris, and there are FAR fewer .. umm .. well, I'll use the word "jerks" on Gaheris than on any English language server. The comments I see here almost make me ashamed to have been born a Brit .. at least now I have dual nationality, so technically, I'm only half Brit.

Racism of any kind is offensive. Play nicely children.

[edit] My roomie is currently watching a week's worth of Coronation Street. Should I base and give my opinion on all English people on what I see in that programme?

O

old.job

Just a note Keri :)
Not racist to make jokes about Americans, more sort of nationilistic jingoism (I think I just made 2 new words)

Only cos the vast majority of Americans are the same race as the vast majority of Brits.

K

Keri

Originally posted by old.tRoG

heeheehee, 'roomie' :)

okay .. okay .. so I've become Canadianised ... "flatmate" then .. better? :p

K

Keri

Originally posted by old.job
Just a note Keri :)
Not racist to make jokes about Americans, more sort of nationilistic jingoism (I think I just made 2 new words)

Only cos the vast majority of Americans are the same race as the vast majority of Brits.

That depends on whether or not you have been to ... say ... Bradford .. or Brixton (as I remember them) .. or Washington DC .. or are you talking about places like Leatherhead?

/em removes tongue from cheek ... but I think you get the point.

S

seeaira

US Servers not so great...

I live in Florida... and for those who are geographically challenged thats in the USA lol. I have an American account and the euro one as well, and tbh I like the euro one much better.
Eventhough yes we get the patches faster here and we also have shrouded isle...::takea a big breath:: ahem... us americans can be a pain in the ass... bet you didnt know that huh? ;)
I tried to play on a role playing server and My named got changed for me .. It was Sterlitzia and "they" thought it wasnt role playish enough. so when i got on I was somehting like Bertha... so then I go to the "normal" servers and they all cry and whine.. if you dare say a 4 letter word you are reported right away lol :rolleyes:
So yeah other then the fact I have many friend who play on the euro... I like it here where I can bitch at you crude and rude brits.. lol :D :clap: :D and not get reported for it.
But in all seriousness, I have a laugh here ... American server... = Dull :sleeping:

p.s. Dont tell the Americans I said that ... they will come for me in the night :flame: lol

M

mib666

Originally posted by Keri
Hmmm .. racism at its finest again. If I changed the word "Americans" for .. say .. the word "blacks", there would be an uproar here. Cut out the racism. Unless you have played for some time on US servers, you have no right to comment. I started playing on Gaheris, and there are FAR fewer .. umm .. well, I'll use the word "jerks" on Gaheris than on any English language server. The comments I see here almost make me ashamed to have been born a Brit .. at least now I have dual nationality, so technically, I'm only half Brit.

Racism of any kind is offensive. Play nicely children.

[edit] My roomie is currently watching a week's worth of Coronation Street. Should I base and give my opinion on all English people on what I see in that programme?

I think you will find its called Xenophobia! Certainly not racism. Anyways its just harmless banter, nothing offensive is intended.

CHILL OUT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom