Goodbye Blue Sky ?

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
What are Chemtrails..well you have all seen streaks of chemicals created in the air by spray systems on airplanes. Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines..
What would be the purpose of releasing these chemicals?.
Weather Modification ?..the military is very interested in weather control -thats no secret.. what is the goal of the weather modification and what negative effects could it have on the environment? NASA is currently conducting several programs that are studying the effects of contrails on weather and the effects do not appear to be beneficial. Also China's plan to keep the skies sunny and clear during the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing shows how far weather modification has come..
Population Control ?! ..the use of chemical and biological agents by a government against it's own people is, unfortunately, a historical fact.
Chemtrails could actually be part of a program to reduce the population..or maybe its a Inoculation Program - the government may be quietly releasing bioagents to vaccinate citizens via the air?.

Discuss..

YouTube - NBC news: Chemtrails over California
[youtubevid]iIAWWL4HQDg[/youtubevid]

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ZZZZZ

go find me something thats actually interesting, like nazis at the South Pole

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
the government may be quietly releasing bioagents to vaccinate citizens via the air?.

Classic. :)

'tis all way to farfetched.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Joor must you subject us to everything you find on google? :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
if they are, get some for northern england! less rain please!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
can someone post a summary please?

i quite like the idea of a green sky...or maybe a nice deep purple

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
The effect of contrails are studied quite heavily in meteorology but this is one step too much pot smoking theory :p

The main effect is releasing water / ice crystals into normally very dry air producing visible clouds which trap heat in at night and reflect solar radiation during the day.

They also contribute to co2 emissions.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ZZZZZ

go find me something thats actually interesting, like nazis at the South Pole

THERES NAZI'S AT THE SOUTH POLE?????????

But I've been checking Google all afternoon and it isn't mentioned anywhere, how can this be?

If google has failed us then what else can they be doing that we cant search for, have they got to google as well???

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
one of the older conspiracies thats for sure.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Discuss..

No we fucking wont! Go seek some help! Really!

Why do you have this idea that everybody is against you and have so many secrets?!

ps: Only in America.. And in Joor's head

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
No we fucking wont! Go seek some help! Really!

Why do you have this idea that everybody is against you and have so many secrets?!

ps: Only in America.. And in Joor's head

So the other millions of people who have the same oppinion as I should also seek help? ..maybe its YOU who need it :fluffle:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
You know, in the morning, when it's cold outside, and warm inside, that there's this moist on the window?
It's called condensation.
Warm air can contain more moisture than cold air.
When warm air collides with cold air, or a cold surface, it releases the surplus moist while cooling down. On windows it's just the moist on the window. In air, this is in the form of clouds.
Since airplanes are moving at a fast pace relative to the air, the clouds form in a streak.

So get a frikkin' life, and learn some physics before coming up with all the crap that you do.

and solo, they don't contribute to CO2 emmissions, but they reflect radiation, from both sides, but more from the earth up, so they do contribute to the warming climate.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
its pretty basic stuff at school :) i even picked it up between nicking magnesium strips and throwing ball bearings at people

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So the other millions of people who have the same oppinion as I should also seek help? ..maybe its YOU who need it :fluffle:

its just another mental topic because you have posted so much utter shit. i happen to agree that cloud seeding could have some bad effects, it could also however help regions that need rain badly, but because you have posted such off the wall frankly mental theories it gets ignored, research these loony pamphlets before you jump up and down about them.

There is not a conspiracy behind every event on the planet!

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Millions of people yes BUT THEY DONT POST HERE :(

If you wanna fight the power then join the power rangers or the scooby doo gang ffs :p

Gamah

Banned
tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
So get a frikkin' life, and learn some physics before coming up with all the crap that you do.

Have you even seen the youtube clip? Its not my ideas ..All I did was ask what you think it is, those chemtrails...

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
The ability of major governments to cover anything up is quite frankly laughable, I mean if the president of the USA can't even get a blow job without everyone finding out, do you really think they could carry out such grand schemes and manage to keep it quiet?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I see the link now, the government make it rain so bad that you stay inside. This means that they can watch you on their secret cameras!!!!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Have you even seen the youtube clip? Its not my ideas ..All I did was ask what you think it is, those chemtrails...

It may not be your idea, but you're the one stupid enough to believe all this crap, and coming here with it.

I'm all for questioning the government, but stay the fuck realistic. Gravity exists, rain falls down, and britain really is a big island.

I don't believe what the US and UK government says about 9/11 is true, not at all, but I can tell you, When the tower fell, what conspiracy theorists claim are explosions shooting out, what the fuck do you think happens to the air between floor and ceiling, when the ceiling comes falling down. It seeks the easiest way out, and that's blowing out the windows, and escaping thru them. No explosions there.

Question the government, but more so question the conspiracy theorists, because they're talking even more crap.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I see the link now, the government make it rain so bad that you stay inside. This means that they can watch you on their secret cameras!!!!

Think you may be onto a winner there, all the cameras outside are fake and only there to distract people from the ones that each and every one of us have in our TVs. To stop people being out near the outside fake cameras they make it rain all the time!

/runs off to nutjob weekly to reveal the truth

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Woah, perhaps thats whats causing this uber rain in the UK!

Haha, this theory just made me laugh.

Nate

FH is my second home
Wheres he going? Was sure I spoke to him the other day and he didn't say nout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom