Good XP?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
So.. Requiel or someone else that might know :)

Will EU get the uberXP US is benefiting from now? :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
should do seeing as 1.87 itself included 150% xp in classic/SI zones, and 200% in all RvR zones.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
should do seeing as 1.87 itself included 150% xp in classic/SI zones, and 200% in all RvR zones.
Its not really part of patch 1.87 its just coincidence that it was the 5 year aniversary, and will prolly follow the same here for late feb / early march - euros official birthday.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Its not really part of patch 1.87 its just coincidence that it was the 5 year aniversary, and will prolly follow the same here for late feb / early march - euros official birthday.

exactly what I am hoping for will happen but.. you never know with GOA :/

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
please please please please please please please! i need new hib toons!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:

The last patch notes include the new XP system, 150% in normal zones and 200% in a RvR zone.

With the aniversary the XP was 200% in 'classic zones' and 200% in RvR zone, now they reduced it to 150% for all the normal zones which is still better xp then EU has ofcourse and the RvR zone is still 200% so the XP is totally awsome ... :p

I just looked it up to be sure. From the herald, patch 1.87:

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- The bonus to experience and coin gained that currently exist in all Shrouded Isles zones is being changed. The double coin bonus will remain the same and this bonus will also be added to all Classic zones. The experience bonus will be reduced to 150% and this bonus will also be added to all Classic zones.
To summarize, all Classic and Shrouded Isles zones will have a 150% bonus to experience and a 200% bonus to coin for characters adventuring there. Note: Double coin and experience will remain in all RvR areas.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
The last patch notes include the new XP system, 150% in normal zones and 200% in a RvR zone.

With the aniversary the XP was 200% in 'classic zones' and 200% in RvR zone, now they reduced it to 150% for all the normal zones which is still better xp then EU has ofcourse and the RvR zone is still 200% so the XP is totally awsome ... :p
True, took me 2.5 minutes to ding level 11 to 12....task master kept telling me to kill Myggas.....all I had to do was turn around aim and nuke, 1.4 bubs of xp instantly, rinse and repeat

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:

I just looked it up to be sure. From the herald, patch 1.87:

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- The bonus to experience and coin gained that currently exist in all Shrouded Isles zones is being changed. The double coin bonus will remain the same and this bonus will also be added to all Classic zones. The experience bonus will be reduced to 150% and this bonus will also be added to all Classic zones.
To summarize, all Classic and Shrouded Isles zones will have a 150% bonus to experience and a 200% bonus to coin for characters adventuring there. Note: Double coin and experience will remain in all RvR areas.
The original double XP applied to SI, and was to celebrate the 5 year anniversary, around the time of 1.86, but wasnt actually part of the patch. Like I said, Im sure GOA will replicate this on EU anniversary.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm i was sure it started at 200% on the mainland and then it swapped to SI a little later.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Malcolm said:
hmmm i was sure it started at 200% on the mainland and then it swapped to SI a little later.
Prolly right, I arrived on US when it was already SI.

Redcaps = ubercoinage :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
The original double XP applied to SI, and was to celebrate the 5 year anniversary, around the time of 1.86, but wasnt actually part of the patch. Like I said, Im sure GOA will replicate this on EU anniversary.

It was in mainland zones first then it went to "SI only" like Malcolm said...
But anyway why are we talking about the aniversary? That was more then 2 months ago and it wasn't only double XP also double rps.

The point is that EU also get 200% XP in RvR zones and 150% XP in normal zones even if goa decide to not give the "aniversary double xp" in EU because the new 200% and 150% XP in RvR and normal zones ARE part of 1.87 patch... ;)

If its not part of the patch why would they mention that they changed XP in several zones in the patch notes? I'm pretty sure that they removed double XP in RvR zones after the aniversary month and now in 1.87 its back there, so its part of the patch. I even showed you the patch notes were they state that they changed XP back to 200% in RvR and 150% in all the zones for patch 1.87

Vladamir

FH is my second home
GoA would probably pull it after a while anyway like they did with barrels :mad:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
But anyway why are we talking about the aniversary? That was more then 2 months ago and it wasn't only double XP also double rps.
It was only double XP, bounty points and coin, not RPs.

To point you in the right direction, meaning that the bonus was only given for the anniversary:

camelot herald said:
Happy Anniversary!
- This month of October marks five years of Dark Age of Camelot. In celebration of this anniversary, select Classic and New Frontier zones will award double experience and coin drops. The New Frontier zones will also double the amount of bounty points earned. These bonuses will remain in effect for at least one month.
And was announced along with the patchnotes or more imprtantly the arrival of LotM http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2758.shtml , reading that it is not a permanent feature and will eventually vanish, prolly with 1.88. Lets hope they dont and even move it to ToA :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
GoA would probably pull it after a while anyway like they did with barrels :mad:
They had to under orders of Mythic, who did not agree with them in principle, GOA wanted to keep them.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
ive allready asked this on FH and ingame to xalin, he didnt know and i didnt get a reply here either...

So i think its gonna be a big fat no :p

Bugger tho cos double xp would be teh cream

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sparklehorse said:
ive allready asked this on FH and ingame to xalin, he didnt know and i didnt get a reply here either...

So i think its gonna be a big fat no :p

Bugger tho cos double xp would be teh cream

thats a shame tbh :/

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
We could always hope the English GM might be looking at the semi-offical forums and give us a reply unless he's too busy or something?

Just my thoughts.

Eble

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its like kids at xmas, we used to give surprise present at xmas and birthdays, but now the brats want to know what it is up front in case it doesnt match their barbie collection or is the wrong shade of Burbury.

Patience ya chavs, Santa is coming and who knows what he'll have in his sack for you!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Awww but daddy whoodoo I wanna pressie and i wannit now ;)

/stamps feet ;);)

Nate

FH is my second home
GIVE IT TO US WHOO!!! :touch::touch::touch::touch:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Now now chavs, i mean kiddies, Santa's got a big sack full o goodies for all the good girls.....oh and boys.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I REALLY don't want to know what you got in your big sacks thinking about it Whoodoo ;);)

PS who you calling a chav ya git ? I mean Nate yes ofc but not my good northern self :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
I REALLY don't want to know what you got in your big sacks thinking about it Whoodoo ;);)

PS who you calling a chav ya git ? I mean Nate yes ofc but not my good northern self :D
Sorry Blue lad, you know I luv ya ya scally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom