Good X-Box games?

G

granny

Can anyone recommend some good X-Box games, preferably ones that rock with 2 people? Co-op stylee would be ideal :)

Just bought an X-Box with Halo and something shite called Gunmetal, need a few more games for post-pub drunken sessions :)

M

MYstIC G

Can't remember the name atm, but theres this "demon hunter" style one my m8 has, you can choose from 4 chars & fight baddies. Its a kinda gothic 3d streets of rage thing. Not great but its a laugh.

G

granny

Sounds fun, could it be "Hunter: The Reckoning" by any chance? Quite fancy the look of that.

Anyone know of any Diablo/Dungeon Siege type games - not nessecarily fantasy setting but that kind of co-op gameplay?

M

MYstIC G

I do believe thats the one. Its not original or anything, but its a bit of fun with some reasonable amounts of gore.

G

granny

Fair enough, sounds ideal for boozed-up carnage :)

Y

Yaka

best xbox game? has to be jet set radio atm,

O

old.UKTwister

Barbarian is good for multiplayer -> sorta like powerstone/super smash but gory

dead or alive 3 good for 2 player games

nothing much else really, probably have to wait a month or so before the good games start to get released

K

Kippa.

Looks like RARE have been bought out by MS \o/ ( Thanks Ono ;) )

M

Moving Target

Yeah well, Tekken Tag is retarded, just for the fact you have to use the directional button crap.

*nurses sore thumbs*

S

Sar

Originally posted by Kippa.
Looks like RARE have been bought out by MS \o/ ( Thanks Ono ;) )

How'd you hear that?

Nintendo own something like 49% of the stock in Rare, and I think Nintendo UK own another 2%...

O

old.UKTwister

good news for us xbox owners if its true

B

bodhi

Originally posted by old.UKTwister
good news for us xbox owners if its true

Knowing Rare's development times, their first Xbox game will probably appear a year after Xbox is certified dead.

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by bodhi

Knowing Rare's development times, their first Xbox game will probably appear a year after Xbox is certified dead.

No Rare games came out at release date.

H

Hashmonster

have to Rallisport is a good game multiplayer - weather u're a good driver in it can spice it up a little bit :)

S

soul-edge

If your a fan of it Buffy is fantastic on XB, Rallisport is a sweet racer but nothing much touches Halo !!! Gotta love that Game!:cool:

H

Hashmonster

tbh.... and i know this ain't gonna go down well....

but Goldeneye is still better than halo in my eyes.... and yes i do own both games...

just don't find the controller as fluid to use on the xbox as the N64's one. Halo is slightly over rated imo, hype anyone?

O

old.UKTwister

i thought n64 controller was terrible, i reckon Goldeneye probably had better single player, but 8 player Halo is still better :)

M

MYstIC G

N64 controller was the best controller design ever after the MD6 button

M

monster.

N64 controller was nice but the GCN controller is the best imo.

Simple and comfortable.

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by old.UKTwister
i thought n64 controller was terrible, i reckon Goldeneye probably had better single player, but 8 player Halo is still better :)

heh nah mate - 4player goldeneye owns j00!! :D

have to agree about the gamecube one, that is now the new daddy! playing sunshine with that is so easy!!

Users who are viewing this thread