good work.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
just like to say good work to the mincer, 2 x infi, armsman and scout that were camping hpk at 4am this morning and killing my solo chanter every 2 mins for atleast an hour, keep it up.

and good work for taking thid at 3am when theres noone to defend.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
aphios said:
good work for taking thid at 3am when theres noone to defend.
cheese1.jpg

Some cheese to go with your whine! ;)

btw mids took molvik towers at 2 am the other night but as their not albs I guess that's OK ;) . Seriously the game is 24h and whilst alarm clock raids on Relics might be a contentious issue, I doubt too many really loose sleep over a BG Keep. Besides they are doing you a favour think of all the xp your realm mates will get taking it back.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Keep up the good work lads :) (and thats not meant to be sarcastic btw)

Laughed at seeing cheese picky :)

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
I got 3.3 bil exp lastnight as my hunter for standing in leirvik keep, watching albs kill lord, was kinda funny to get credit for a alb keep take :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
You ran out from hpk every 2 minutes for an hour? thats 30 kills, i wouldnt say no to that either especially at 4 am. Maybe if you stopped feeding them they would roam a bit? why would you move if some fool was charging out at you every 2 minutes..

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Whine, whine, whine :p At least show pics when u whinning, makes it much more interesting :p Maybe make a vid too! :p

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
well hmm i wasnt running out on exactly 2 minuits.
i went afk for about 10 mins to get a cupper ! and they was still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom