Good work Midgard!

D

destic

Great work to the group of us who took Thidranki this morning, on a spur of the moment type thing...
Especially Veiug, Groborthirii and Elska, who along with another shaman (me) took down the doors. Was really good work, so congratulations, midgard now had Thidranki back in its rightful place!

Hip hip! Hooray!

-Destic

G

Gunnr_hunter

That'll put a nasty surprised look on a few Alb faces when they log into CK. I think they've held it for a while now. I like the way you turned their 'morning raid' tactic against them.

Big gratz.

M

mincepie

Nice one :) Will have a chance at completing bg quest now :D

H

Hargh

yesterday i had a day off work and went to thid, there were albs running from the apk to the ck and dying cos they didn't realise it wasn't the ACK as usual :D

albs have thid keep as much as mids ahve DF.

G

Groborthir

Planning and taking the keep with 4 people, of which was 3 seers and 1 shadowblade, was funny as hell! :)

And I never thought I would live to see the day where a shadowblade was actually on ram duty.

I had a great time doing with 4 people what sometimes up to 30 people fail to do. :)

J

Jamagei

Originally posted by Gunnr_hunter
That'll put a nasty surprised look on a few Alb faces when they log into CK. I think they've held it for a while now. I like the way you turned their 'morning raid' tactic against them.

Big gratz.

Yes, because when we took the damn keep back again during primetime last night... that was actually 3am in the morning... Good fight though all the middies in the keep, we did have quite a few people (some narrow minded people would claim a zerg) but it was maybe 2 - 2.5 fg

Still, take the keep back again middies, its the only time you guys get enough balls to leave your PK

Oh, and if you see a streak of green fly by and find you're dead, that'll be compliments of the GK Gank Squad

Gifv more enemies!

M

mincepie

Originally posted by mincepie
Nice one :) Will have a chance at completing bg quest now :D

completed \o/

oh and nerf Rapacious! :D (dont know if he reads these boards, if not someone send him a /slap from Cottage)

R

Rapar

Heh, Yes I read the board Cottage :D

Only just come back from a 9 month daoc break, worst thing I ever did imho.

Anyway, that fight out front of the APK last night, couldnt beleive some of my luck, you guys missed me quite a chunk but still, nice fight anyway. I posted a log, but you'll have to copy and paste it due to lame forum rules :(

members.lycos.co.uk/rapar/daoc/thidpwn.jpg

^^ 1 Yellow Friar (Donnied) 1 Yellow Inf (Cottage) 1 Blue Inf (Nutbasher)

Quite nice, I think :)

Nice to see that someone pheers my girlish troll - only 80rp too, so I should be here a while. Looking forward to many more fights.

O

old.tuppe

same cottage what usual run around whit ~4 infs and copple scouts? maybe some minstrels too?

M

mincepie

Originally posted by old.tuppe
same cottage what usual run around whit ~4 infs and copple scouts? maybe some minstrels too?

99.9% of time solo m8 - usual story i pop on someone and before I know it theres a few other infis popped to.

Rapar I'm about 100 rp from cap - see you tonight :D

O

old.tuppe

:) if you feel so.
99% when i have meet you, allways popped atleast 3 infs around.
same when hit inf, many time your name come up in log.

M

mincepie

small place - stealthers likely to be in same places etc

i don't go there to zerg and make peoples life miserable - i go there to try and have some fun

/bow

btw name?

R

Rapar

Nice waves/surrenders Cottage. Enjoy the Rapacious killspam just now? :)

I love the BGs :D

R

Rapar

bah, just got ganked while resting, damn elves.

You in irc or on msn mate? :E

M

mincepie

Originally posted by old.tuppe
me?
find me now under name Ilmarinen (sb)

kk If I've popped and a mass of infis has also popped I apologise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom