Good work GOA

G

Gandir

First of all I want to thank GOA and its entire staff, for a nice patching day. I have played this game almost since the starting day in Europe, and it’s a good game. There have been a lot of trouble, disagreements, and some times even bad work from GOA. But they are nothing more than humans like everyone that plays this game, and if they would have done nothing wrong, never made a screw up. They would simply not have been a member of the human race, since all humans do mistakes now and then.

And now when GOA makes a good job I think the people in the DAoC community should congratulate and thanks the GOA staff for there good work. And gratitude and not just disgruntle and unhappiness.

And so finally I want to thank you Kemor and all other people in GOA’s staff for a job well done again.
:clap:

E

Elvewen

This sort of thread is just asking for some sever flaming from the Uber 3117 spam squad.

But I tend to agree.. patch day.. 2 acounts patched first time.

Pointy hats all round by tea time.

S

Sibanac

:clap:
Yep, big gratz to GOA, all went nice and smooth and they got us withing 1 patch of US servers, we cant ask for more realy

L

Lorthania

I can only agree with this... apart from having to rearrange my quickbars, the patch went very smooth. Good work, Goa!

T

Tenko

To be honest I was really surprised how smooth it went, well done :)

G

greenfingers

Aye, must say, compared to some of the previous patches where GOA patched in Primetime, these 3 patches are VERY succesfull!!! Patched at 9.30 -12.00 (all servers included).

give it up for ... tadaaa ...

GOA

:clap::clap::bazbeer::clap::clap:

P

parisienscot

Hmm My first try hung at 42%
My second try patched to US servers
My third try worked fine.

So erm thanks ;)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by parisienscot
Hmm My first try hung at 42%
My second try patched to US servers
My third try worked fine.

So erm thanks ;)

there just has to be an exception to the rule :)

nice job GOA!
but then again, I always said that, so it's nothing new :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Belsameth
there just has to be an exception to the rule :)

not that his problems have anything to do with GOA :)

but yeah, smooth patch :) bloody fast...

:clap: :clap:

P

Pempulla

Yup, smooth patch, no buts about it, but ;): still no working chronicles.

T

tris-

and theyve also improved customer service, this morning i got respones within 10 minutes of sending questions :cheers:

C

-Calvin-

Yup gratz GOA

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

Now in true Daoc style,

GIVES REALM STATS please :p

Calvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom