Good things coming our way?

T

Tilda

ooo the stuff there sounds cool, just spend the last hour reading all those pages. :)

Tilda

S

Sharma

hmmmm intresting, my votes on im game seasons.

A

Archeon

Cloaks with no graphic, Cloak with no graphic!!!!

i don't like being discriminated against just because i don't want to have a floppy surf-board on my back.

End the hatred Mythic!

A

Arnor

bah, fluff is like band-aiding a torn off limb

first fix the major bleeders, then add fluff

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Arnor2

How bigs the band-aid?

D

Damon_D

Ahh yes i want bandana style head gear , long leather boot's , horned helms ,the option to do a /cloak hooded / non hooded / non display , and the option for my guild emblem to be on the chest piece of my armor/robe... and and seasons yes sounds cool to , and rainbows and shooting stars and stuff like that :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Arnor2

Yes, I'm sure adding new weapon models etc would really prevent the

art

team

from fixing balance issues and bugs.

Fluff is good. It isn't vital and fluff without real changes/content is no use, but I think we've had plenty of new content lately (well... 'soon' rather than lately, for us poor Europeans) and hopefully some balancing changes soon also. Fluff, eyecandy, etc, all makes the game world more immersive.

R

Roalith

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Yes, I'm sure adding new weapon models etc would really prevent the

art

team

from fixing balance issues and bugs.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Fluff makes things more generally fun, at least PvE or in everyday play. And I know one thing's for sure, the hoods on cloaks are fecking annoying.

And I know what I'd like in place of a cloak - a Tabard, IE a cloth robe-type-thing that is worn over plate armour, usually with an emblem of one form or another (Knights Templar, for EG, in various hollywood incarnations). Would look funky.

O

old.Xarr

i like fluff. would that make the art team fluffers since they add fluff? :p

L

liste

givf eye patches, peg legs, and stuffed parrots!

Yarrrgh!

T

The Fifth Man

I'll be very interested to see how they manage Guild housing. Most Guilds will want one, and there are a lot of guilds. Take your average current "town" of 4 houses. Now try and imagine where in your realm they'll fit between 10-20 new "towns" of that size. Also, how would they allocate plots ? Would the guild whose GM logged on last after the patch find himself claiming a plot in Western Lyonesse ? Will Guilds be able to claim houses in existing towns and cities ?

Presumably they'll be allocated on the basis of bounty points or realm points. Personally, I'd like to see them based on gold, as it would give the less RvR-based guilds a chance to get themselves one.

All sorts of intersting questions. Guild houses are potentially A Very Good Thing (tm), but how they resolve these issues will be key.

B

Bootae

They'll add zones for housing I expect. Albion will prolly have one through the closed gates in camelot or something like that.

O

old.Krusha

if they did that it would mean you have to plod through lagcity to an even bigger lag city :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom