Good sorceror pets?

A

acei

Which pets are good for a sorceror from level 23-35-ish please and which place is best to solo with them (where the mobs are vulnerable to their attacks?). Would be very grateful for this info as i'm finding it difficult to solo (well, not difficult as i've never died while solo, just i can't find any decent pets)

F

- Fedaykin -

Look on the sorc specific VN boards m8 theres some nice threads

A

acei

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
Look on the sorc specific VN boards m8 theres some nice threads
Thanks for that, i've read the thread with the pets on now :) some good advice in there...

But i think i've been spoiled by the reaver/necro as i'm used to such quick pulling i don't understand why it is so slow on sorceror, i was told full mind spec (until 46 i'm aiming for) would make it extremely easy to solo, and it is easy to solo, but it's so slow. If i leave my pet to do it all alone it does it but it takes ages, and if i help my pet to kill it's target then i'm left with little power.

D

darbey

Originally posted by acei
Thanks for that, i've read the thread with the pets on now :) some good advice in there...

But i think i've been spoiled by the reaver/necro as i'm used to such quick pulling i don't understand why it is so slow on sorceror, i was told full mind spec (until 46 i'm aiming for) would make it extremely easy to solo, and it is easy to solo, but it's so slow. If i leave my pet to do it all alone it does it but it takes ages, and if i help my pet to kill it's target then i'm left with little power.

You said it yourself , after playing a necro any class feels so slow to lvl. Theres a difference between easy to solo and quick. Much like a supp spec bonedancer can chain orange all day but takes forever to kill them.

A

acei

Originally posted by Ambulance
Just a quick note - VNboards is not used by most sorc or the TL as its a flame fest

Heres the link to the old board

and this is the new home

New sorc forum

and another good site sorc specific
Thank you for the links :D

You said it yourself , after playing a necro any class feels so slow to lvl. Theres a difference between easy to solo and quick. Much like a supp spec bonedancer can chain orange all day but takes forever to kill them.
Yeah guess it is true :( guess it'll have to be groups and occassional soloing from now on :)

F

- Fedaykin -

I used to think i was uber killingso many mobs as a sorc i had people in my guild jealous cos i could pull tons of nymphs etc ^^ now sorc levelling is like a snail compared to necro powerlevelling. To be honest though i'm glad i levelled my char the hard way :D i appreciate being 50 more :D

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by acei
......i was told full mind spec (until 46 i'm aiming for) would make it extremely easy to solo,

i disagree, full mind in the old days when ppl grouped yea, but for solo, my sorc went both, keeping mind just high enough so that i could get yellow pets, and rest into body he lvled quite fast

with buffbot that is

and in regard to the topic, knight in pikies house in lyonesse > all, he blocks parrys styles and slams.

and the wizards in barrows are good, they can pretty much solo anything in barrows

D

dimerian

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
To be honest though i'm glad i levelled my char the hard way :D i appreciate being 50 more :D

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom