good solo class

Doldren

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry if this has been asked loads b4, just wondered if there was a class that can solo to 50 in a relitively short time kinda like a necro, I play at hours when there aren't alot of ppl around and being new to hib am not gonna go around buggin ppl for pl and cash lol... i believe in learning the basics bout ur realm b4 hitting 50.

also ne1 know a link for a leveling guide 20-50

ne help apreciated.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
if ur thinking the charm, its useless at low lvl
or for nuking, well use so much pow really tbh :x

no hib(or mid) class can solo nowhere near as good as a necro.

but well ye.. i guess id say menta too ;p either light, or i dunno if ae dot kiting works good anymore or not.. if it still does that was an easy way to get up till like 30-35 something

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
some light spec mage (probably menta) or possibly a void mage, I soloed my eld as a voidy much of the way to 50. Bolts are nice to pull with and do fine dmg in solo pve.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
but its alot of resting for pow ;-(

aye, you can fillup with mr pots and a few elixirs before hand, but yep no where near as good as a necro :/

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Boni said:
I soloed my eld as a voidy much of the way to 50. Bolts are nice to pull with and do fine dmg in solo pve.
That has to be ages ago tho ? :)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
i solod my mentalist the best part of the way to 50.. or i duo'd ofc with another ment... a mana ments good up to 40.. and then light just owns tbh...

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Light ment does pretty well - just farm trees, lots and lots to choose from. :eek:

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
That has to be ages ago tho ? :)

That was back when....

there where no RA's,
no DF,
all void spells took about 5 times as long to cast (ok slight exageration),
base void DD was gimped,
exping to 50 took far more exp

gotta have it easy these days :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Stimulant said:
Dunno if ill get flamed for saying this :m00: what about a warden :clap:

You will get farmed xD

Hmm what about a ranger? :> in principle its much like the lightmage only with arrows instead of nukes, and you dont have to worry about resistant mobs since you can choose from 3 dmg types, and where the mage have to rest for mana wich is slow the ranger just needs to rest for end and a lil health.

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Dont do a void tbh, its uber the low lvls but the more you go to 50 the more you gone die coz mobs resist your stunn. allso void is 90% oom, 2 pulls is mana rest.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Soloed my enchantment chanter to 50.

44 ench, 31 mana. Went full ench until 40.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
You shouldn't need to stun much as a hib caster, only if bad stuff happens, and even then it's better to kite.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
You shouldn't need to stun much as a hib caster, only if bad stuff happens, and even then it's better to kite.

agree. theres no issue with void n stunn, really dont know where Deadlana got that idea from. Stunn is a last restort.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
one light eld+one mana regen+healing specced menta

can duo all teh way to 50 without any problems

Doldren

Fledgling Freddie
gonna try mana menta to 40 then go for charmin.. i've seen mincer's with sally's so kinda like the idea of owning one ;)

ty for the advice.. next step is learning where to hunt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom