Good RvR Classes!!!

A

Arwen

Hello!

I keep making new chars cause i can't decide who is good for RvR :eek: I don't want a cleric or some 100% support class, but I need help from the experienced people :)

Don't help me at your peril!

R

rure

Originally posted by Arwen
Hello!

I keep making new chars cause i can't decide who is good for RvR :O I don't want a cleric or some 100% support class, but I need help from the experienced people :)

Don't help me at your peril!

sorcerer.. they will have a very very nice ae mezz in 1.60 and they are always loved in rvr-groups. albion has a lack of CC atm.

although pretty many has started new sorcs now

T

Tilda

ice wizard, isnt that supporting.

if your wanting to make a fire wizard dont.

either make an ice wizard or air theurg if u want nuking power

minstrels are nice although they may be a bit too supportive for you.

hrm, dont make a stealther.

paladins are good, wanted in grouped and add a small supporting role by having chants.

Tilda

R

ReaLX

Every class is good in RvR, if u know how to play it well (either solo or in groups)....

S

skile

Albion needs groupminstrels and sorcs most imo. SoS and the new sorcerer abilities are the key to win imo :p.

Roll a minstrel, less "support" than sorc imo. Sorcs need to take a load of responsibility.

S

skile

Originally posted by ReaLX
Every class is good in RvR, if u know how to play it well (either solo or in groups)....

You are wrong, even the best player can't make good use out of a scout, solo or not.

W

-Wedge-

Dunno what you've been smocking, but I'd kick 99% of the random tanks out for the scout of our guild (Galerrard), he knows when to slam/shoot/scout/etc...

A scout might not be the best tank, but if he's buffed to the bone (like ours always is ;)), he'll kick an unbuffed tanks arse :clap:

As for a fire wizard, I miss mine sometimes... There is nothing like a good bbq :flame:

As sometimes I did hit harder with a fire dd, as I do with PBAoE (because pbaoe is pretty hard to pull of in some situations)...

Dont get me wrong, Ice Wizard totally fits my playing style, but Fire Wizards just have that 'something' (graphic effects, etc)...

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: Good RvR Classes!!!

Originally posted by rure
sorcerer.. they will have a very very nice ae mezz in 1.60 and they are always loved in rvr-groups. albion has a lack of CC atm.

although pretty many has started new sorcs now

yeah well a sorc can´t get a group in albion these days, or at least mine can´t)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by -Wedge-
Dunno what you've been smocking, but I'd kick 99% of the random tanks out for the scout of our guild (Galerrard), he knows when to slam/shoot/scout/etc...

A scout might not be the best tank, but if he's buffed to the bone (like ours always is ;)), he'll kick an unbuffed tanks arse :clap:

As for a fire wizard, I miss mine sometimes... There is nothing like a good bbq :flame:

As sometimes I did hit harder with a fire dd, as I do with PBAoE (because pbaoe is pretty hard to pull of in some situations)...

Dont get me wrong, Ice Wizard totally fits my playing style, but Fire Wizards just have that 'something' (graphic effects, etc)...

LOL @ Galerrard his quote ' well at least an iso scout doesn't fumble as much' :) when you charmed one last night :p

K

K0nah

Re: Re: Re: Good RvR Classes!!!

Originally posted by Addlcove
yeah well a sorc can´t get a group in albion these days, or at least mine can´t)

yeh i got same problem on my soon-to-be-bg1-full-mind-sorc (feer teh 46sec bolt range mezz mids and hibs!!1)

however, once sorcs get mana crack next patch u can wave bye bye to the afk mincers, EVERY grp will want a sorc :)

to the original poster, mercs r kool mmk! and incoming wub! :m00:

O

old.Ramas

Well....

pretty much any class is infintely better in RvR than another alt that deosn't make it that far.

So stop messing about with alts and finish levelling your friar!!

J

Jiggs

ok so thats the boring answers, well how about something really off the wall?

after seeing smokee in action a few times, i would go for an earth wizard, something different but in the right hand a very devasting class...

albion needs 4-5 active full earth wizards _really_ badly, if you can put u with their gimped side they look alot of fun.

remember you will still have a decent pbaoe even with the top gtaoe, and DoTs are always in fashion :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom