Good place to order a cake?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So i'm planning to annoy my friends hubby, by ordering them a cake online, delivered to ze door(he didn't buy mah friend a cake! :eek:).

Looking for a good delivery service that delivers cakes to people, that i can pay online. Taking into consideration i live in Finland and friend is in the UK :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Woah, ordering a cake?? You really know how to piss people off!

edit - first google result - http://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/

double edit - unless your friend lives very close to one of their stores you will be thoroughly raped on the delivery charge.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

The thing is, her hubby said "No cake!" when they were shopping, so i must do what is right by cake standards :p

edit: Ta for that, have to check the supply.

doubleedit: i don't mind, it's a cake across the world :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Valerie was cool as you can make your own cake, but the downside is that it doesn't have a doorlivery. Might not be that anywhere else either.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

edit - first google result - Patisserie Valerie | birthday cakes | wedding cakes | gateaux | Soho, Kensington, Marylebone High Street, Spitalfields, Piccadilly, Watford, Bromley, Marble Arch, Queensway

double edit - unless your friend lives very close to one of their stores you will be thoroughly raped on the delivery charge.

dont get pv they taste like plastic apart from the angelica which is like gods gift to cake.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Tesco sells Cakes and they are pretty much Nationwide I don't know the rules on delivery to other people though.

Cooplands.co.uk Online Cake Store these people do national delivery on a small range of cakes but they are expensive.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So i'm planning to annoy my friends hubby, by ordering them a cake online, delivered to ze door(he didn't buy mah friend a cake! :eek:).

Looking for a good delivery service that delivers cakes to people, that i can pay online. Taking into consideration i live in Finland and friend is in the UK :p

where abouts does your friend live? if he lives near a pv store, they deliver to the door and the angelica cakes are truly amazing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hamshire or some such bacon related place :p

Hampshire i think it si, just like hamshire better. Like a bacon filled hobbitville.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm from hampshire and unfortunately it's nothing like hobbiton.

Bahumat

FH is my second home

edit - first google result - Patisserie Valerie | birthday cakes | wedding cakes | gateaux | Soho, Kensington, Marylebone High Street, Spitalfields, Piccadilly, Watford, Bromley, Marble Arch, Queensway

They make amazing cakes! I would kill a priest for one of their Mille Feuille (sp?) cakes mmmm!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom