Good pets in frontier

E

Elvo

Any1 one fo you know wnay good pet in teh frontier areas for RvR?

Cause i hate it when i always have to run around for 15 mins just to get a crappy lvl 35 pet. :/

Im mostly looking for places to find caster pets (that buffs party or casts DD etc.). any ehlp is greatly appreciated

S

Sharp Thing

alb: forest merchant (hey, some ppl need arrows, dont they :p )
or maybe one of those ellyll windchasers
mid: there is a mob population called svar.... (not svartalfs) wich has a buffing class and a ranged class amongst them (forget there name)
hib: id say a bloodletter ;) or lochery men wich have a nice DoT i believe

hopes this helps a bit, most of these ive charmed with a friend's minstrel or ive seen them on the batlefield ;)

S

Sortbane

hmm.. cant recall any mobs in midgard frontiers that got a name like that (svar.. and something) Isalfs you're thinking of? I've seen some albs running around with those :m00:

O

old.marteeny

The best site for sorc info is here: -

Sorcerer Info

It has links and info to pretty much everything sorc related, including many links to boards with sorc specefic threads (including frontier pets)

Frontier Pets

M

Myshra

they are missing the ultimate albion set!

the isolationist camp!

fancy an extra cleric in your group? nab him as your pet, fancy a fireball thrower who doesn't have to worry about LOS and can shoot through everything? grab the wizard.

someone once told me theres a sorcerer there who even gets his own pet, but i cant confirm that.

O

old.neenee

megafields are the cutest hib pet :rolleyes:

wasnt there an incident a while back when some hib charmed an albion minstrel? i remember seeing pics im sure.

P

- Pathfinder -

The isolationist cleric is officially a very *** mob :( She buffs better then me FGS! :p

O

old.tRoG

to all you hunters in midgard-

charm wee wolves! sure they may be like a lvl 5 mob, but when your opponent sees them they will die laughing!

K

kr0n

Albion: Templars (L50 Plate/2h sword), Priestess (Green-Yellow, second best green buffs to all in group), Ellyll guard/windchaser(AE)/sage(Bolts).

Hibernia: Bloodletter (Dualhit, poison, outruns mach5+sprint, huge amounts of hitpoints), Loghery men (STR debuff shout), Grogans (Mediocre pets if nothing else close, better than nothing), Goborchend (Hits harder than grogan).

Midgard: Isalf Forayer (chain, parry, shield, loads of hitpoints), Icestrider Interceptor/the other one, which is a mage, Fenrir Guard/Prophet (L50 guard hits very very hard, prophet stuns/bolts).

S

Solid

Aye the Fenrir is a nasty pet, as I can vouch 1st hand, damn that bicth Layl :D

J

Jupitus

Lunar and I were just hunting up in Hadrian's Wall a while ago, and I really chuckled during one fight when her pet suddenley decided I looked a bit poorly and healed me :D

Now THAT was a cool pet :cool:

D

Danya

Priestess won't heal, just buffs and smite, pictish druids have heal / self buffs / poison / root.
Another good hib pet is Daughter of Medb - scale, parry, shield, good hp.

S

Spudgie

Originally posted by Dannyn
Another good hib pet is Daughter of Medb - scale, parry, shield, good hp.

But they get real bitchy and slap their owner every now and then.

K

Khalen

I've seen the priestess heal a couple of times... She heals when the fight is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom