News Good on ya Boris

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That is exactly the problem. The house prices in London are just in never ever land for most people and the rental market will reflect that.

Personally i think that this cap is just senseless and i can see why soe people find it so easy to saythat people should just up sticks and move but life is not that easy. Schooling, family, doctors all have massive effects on where people live and it should not just be about the cost.

Other much cheaper areas have great schools, great doctors and can still be with easy reach of family. Yes it has an effect but if we are talking about saving £5000+ each year for 17,000 families then maybe it is something we need to consider. That extra money could be much better spent elsewhere given the state the public finances are in.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Other much cheaper areas have great schools, great doctors and can still be with easy reach of family. Yes it has an effect but if we are talking about saving £5000+ each year for 17,000 families then maybe it is something we need to consider. That extra money could be much better spent elsewhere given the state the public finances are in.

Seeing as it is already so difficult to get kids into good schools in any area i would suggest that it is nowhere near as easy as some people think.

I would also suggest that there are far more useless things to cut from the budget then this.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i pay £275 a month and i see that as too expensive for the shit hole i live in

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
He may be a sneaky tory through and through, but I can't help but like Boris. He always makes me laugh :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Seeing as it is already so difficult to get kids into good schools in any area i would suggest that it is nowhere near as easy as Oosome people think.

I would also suggest that there are far more useless things to cut from the budget then this.
It's not as hard as the press suggest. IT'S certainly harder in london because of overcrowding and school ranking tables which label schools as bad.so again, moving out of london wood be better.

Rental prices are set to go though the roof in london, t this is very very sensible of the government and shows foresight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom