• Yes

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • No If no say why

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keitan

Banned
ok say we doing it on mid first :) we get a good couple of groups up then we will cruise through Classic/SI or DF if people want it :) and just xp at the old spots and no rog stuff only if it drops :) no cash xfers i wanna bring memorys back with like tanks with cloth and studded on :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
How would you do 3 realms when you can only have a toon on one realm on cluster, and one on classic, besides which , would need an awful lot of people otherwise would happen for one night and then never again - need enough of a base of players that people can drop in and out of it without having to be essential for everyone else to be able to do it.

Keitan

Banned
evzy said:
How would you do 3 realms when you can only have a toon on one realm on cluster, and one on classic, besides which , would need an awful lot of people otherwise would happen for one night and then never again - need enough of a base of players that people can drop in and out of it without having to be essential for everyone else to be able to do it.

We will start from lvl 1 so ;0 trial acc is ftw i guess ^^

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Aye but trial account only lasts 14 days, and people are not going to pay after that so whichever realm you use for trial account (assusming everyone uses trial account for same realm - otherwise even more probs) will expire after 14 days so people wont be playing that realm again. Might be better off doing a huge lets all level up on thursdays at 8pm type thing on one realm - everyone welcome, if you miss a week, catch up etc.. if you could get loads of people it could be fun.

Keitan

Banned
evzy said:
Aye but trial account only lasts 14 days, and people are not going to pay after that so whichever realm you use for trial account (assusming everyone uses trial account for same realm - otherwise even more probs) will expire after 14 days so people wont be playing that realm again. Might be better off doing a huge lets all level up on thursdays at 8pm type thing on one realm - everyone welcome, if you miss a week, catch up etc.. if you could get loads of people it could be fun.

Ye maybe it depends what all want

Himse

FH is my second home
Nice idea, but very pointless, imo GOA should just organise a 3 realm event.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
I miss OF Hadrians tbh, we got pwnd soo many times there ^^.. or this wasn't the question ? :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Yes agree 3 way event but..

For the oldies that remember the time GoA hosted the event in Bg2 , where all 3 realms had to join up to kill that queen thing, and kagato won a pitchfork :p

Well they shuld do some more of that, some common goal where all 3 realms have to work together (but wont hehe). Ive been seeing an amazing amount of DEV time recently, Xalin and the lot seem to be in game a lot, maybe something is afoot :)

If not, Xalin etc, if u guys have a say in events, anything planned soon m8 ? and not a quest, i mean a proper event

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:

For the oldies that remember the time GoA hosted the event in Bg2 , where all 3 realms had to join up to kill that queen thing, and kagato won a pitchfork :p

Well they shuld do some more of that, some common goal where all 3 realms have to work together (but wont hehe). Ive been seeing an amazing amount of DEV time recently, Xalin and the lot seem to be in game a lot, maybe something is afoot :)

If not, Xalin etc, if u guys have a say in events, anything planned soon m8 ? and not a quest, i mean a proper event

It wasn't me that won that weapon sadly, though I wish I had, I could of done a heck of alot with it :(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So they say...
2-1 it works but crashes one of the realms.
4-1 it works but turns everyone into spraggons
10-01 it doesnt work and we have to wait for a further patch of the patch
1000-1 it works.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
The geersha event was a tad buggy.

I got shot by a stray arrow that must have flew from cornwall to cotswold, because I was running around with a level 12 scout and I died when an arrow came through the floor and nailed me, deathspam happened to be a Geersha. :confused:

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:

That was a cool event prehaps they should do something like that again. Even if they just open up one of the unused BG's for a few days over the weekend every two weeks.

Gobbo invasion one were the came up from lyonesse aswell !

Trouble is the people who enjoy it are rarely vocal enough, and all you get is people complaining. If they dropped good stuff people complained about how unbalanceing they were (like the event weps), if they dropped nothing it was a waste of time etc.

Imo give a compo were people submit their idea's for a realm event (and the winner has thier event made up and gets a little reward like a funky cloak or something). Get the comunity involved + give them something to look forward too.

Nate

FH is my second home
do goa still do events? not seen anything recently, getting all this new staff in and no results so far :( wheres all the money going gm's? croissants?! IT IS ISN'T IT! those damn french and their pasteries!! they got you now!:(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
we just had a few nights of 3 realm action, despite what some people from waaalbion thought it was all vs all.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sharma said:
The geersha event was a tad buggy.

I got shot by a stray arrow that must have flew from cornwall to cotswold, because I was running around with a level 12 scout and I died when an arrow came through the floor and nailed me, deathspam happened to be a Geersha. :confused:

I'm sure the geersha made it to camelot at the end of one of the parts of that event so it might have been that...

Keitan

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
incidentally can anyone tell me what this poll is about?

If anyone would like GMs to do a event or are they too busy now with WAR and players gota lead there own?:confused:

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Nice idea, but very pointless, imo GOA should just organise a 3 realm event.
That aint likely
Lamp said:
That aint likely

The've done it before, anyone remember when they made the BG level 90 monsters and all three realms had to work together to take the center keep?

Trying to talk to hibs / mids with crafting parts , spelling out one letter at a time..

Was a great laugh.

Deer

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
I'm sure the geersha made it to camelot at the end of one of the parts of that event so it might have been that...

Nope, this was just as the mobs were put in place while they were still in Cornwall at the cliff edge.. :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Sharma said:
Nope, this was just as the mobs were put in place while they were still in Cornwall at the cliff edge.. :p

I remember the Geersha camping dungeons, you sure there wasn't a Geersha at cordova with some longshot ability? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom