Good news int he DAoC world

kklc

Fledgling Freddie
Just been looking around sum magazines and the net and just got some good info.

Miffic's new mmorpg (sum roman piece of crap) IMPERATOR runs on the same engine and the new catacombs expansion! i mean omg it appears miffic have actually got their heads outa their ass and given this a good thinking through.

This mean both games can be kept up2 sate at less cost (at least graphics wise) which can only be a good thing.

Also leading on from the 'game not stocking daoc catacombs' thing. My local game shop is (its in leicester) i pre ordered 2 copies today. Also now the uk has a new publisher 'hip entertainment' we might actually see sum good adverts for DAoC within the uk. I mean the last lot were crap (did it use 2 me wannado?) ive never seen a daoc advert in mags or anything. And ive got pczone mags with adverts for city og hero's dating back like 6months.

Anyway i think the future is bright, the future is orange... or sumint i dunno....

anyway go PCzone for daoc reviews imo!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yeah i was surprised to see NF reviewed in PCzone (and it was spot on tbh) hopefully goa are pulling their heads out of their arses at last (yeah right)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i do remeber seeing some nice painty type artwork Adverts for Daoc back in the day in the back of some Comics i bought oddly enuf. And i have seen 1 or 2 in mags once. But aye they really need to get that marketing working again. In most mags when i see the top 10 MMorpgs Daoc never gets mentioned, in fact things like WoW and Everquest, even the old Everquest allways get mentioned but its as if Daoc never exists.

Maybe i write into GAMES<tm> multiformat mag i buy every month cos its kick ass, ill ask them to give Daoc a mention :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Christ my spellin and punchchooation are getting worser and worser

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
but daoc is by far the best mmorpg (cept for Fairyland online! seems pwn! or rose online!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom