Good mobs to charm?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hey im gunna lvl a mincer for a bit now :) gunna b fairly pve focused at low lvls, so looking for sum mobs that i can charm that will b useful, i.e. buffing mobs and healing mobs? i heard there were a few in the frontiers, and also does any1 know of any other mobs that heal/buff, or use spells etc? i know theres a mob in the BGs that heals and buffs but cant remember its name? if you also know of any other good mobs for me 2 charm could u please say? will b greatly appreciated :)

p.s. looking for mobs from 20-30 or 15+ (if they heal/buff then ill b willing 2 take lower con mobs :D)

also if any 1 has a decent guide that has any of this information would b very greatful if u could point me towards 1..

thx

Bellona

Banned
hmm the dudes in keltoi... dont remember if they buff you..

the buffing mobs near castle excalibur is level 45-52

else at 50, good pets are salamander and gorgon maiden (like you care atm :p)

fortunefish

Banned
15- grove nymphs buff and heal themselves
20-named caster in sallis plains that nukes he has 2 pets tho
druids r good aswell
keltoi hmm the banishers cast selv pbt
and the ones with staffs heal you when your under 50% and buff themselves
erm some barrows mobs proc deseies or nuke
some of the ellyies or whatever nuke
i think if u set teg rangers on Stand still they shoot from range while you hit which is nice

erm

there is a pet in toa lvl 30 that procs a cold nuke if u know where armour island is

sorry bud thats all i can think of as im really an alb player

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
theres nice mages in SI near avalon city, they have root, fire dd, ice dd.. they are level 23-26. VERY nice to have as pets

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Hamro said:
theres nice mages in SI near avalon city, they have root, fire dd, ice dd.. they are level 23-26. VERY nice to have as pets

these the ones by that camp where theres a blue con mob that runs around the camp but NEVER agros?

yeh i tried these mobs as pets, and were very useful but i found that it was slightly anoying pulling there and it got boring :p but mobs like that r useful, just doesnt work as well as a buffer or healer (looking 2 minimise downtime a bit more :))

Bahumat

FH is my second home
goto the apple tree's get a drakoran elementalist, they nuke, dd+snare then root.

also drakoran leech can heal you and buff as well lvl 22ish mobs

B

Ballad

There's a mob called Golestandt in Dartmoor. PBAE's and AE nukes.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i thoiught he was about lvl 20 tho so that mobs kinda high?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the cabalist mob in toa is pretty cool as is the bd mob. you get him and his 3 pets but im unsure if he is charmable.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh yeah aound teh apple trees goto the beach at about lvl 30 and you get these bee things. they are called buzz and they dot disease lifetap

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
the cabalist mob in toa is pretty cool as is the bd mob. you get him and his 3 pets but im unsure if he is charmable.
Sorc with a BD mob?

Scary. :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
erm

there is a pet in toa lvl 30 that procs a cold nuke if u know where armour island is

sorry bud thats all i can think of as im really an alb player[/QUOTE]

To get to the toa island follow these directions ..

1. port to heroes
2. when u get there turn around and run throught the blue portal
3. after u port ...run to the docks and walk onto the left pier
4. from the edge of the pier u can see a small island in the distance
5. why u still reading this? u should have gone to the island dumbass

also from experience...

the monster on that island does very minimal damage with the cold proc - i solod him with my skald when he was red and he would always proc and still wouldnt hurt me ..didnt have resists...

also ...can u charm a monster in a dungeon and bring him outside ?
if so...the spragonix in spraggon den has a very high rate of casting a root and its very effective - he hits hard and fast too so he might be a good one .

any mob that can inflict disease is usually quite good - the majority of undead mobs have that dont they ? or did i just make that up ? think i made it up :p

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
yeah you charm the cabbie skyros or whatever name is and the stone pet follows your pet and attacks whatever it is attacking, also you can still attack your pets pet so dont AE near it mmkay? :p actually dont heal either, i think it aggros you to then

B

Ballad

Melos Revitalizers in Meso are cleric mobs. They buff and heal each other so I guess they would buff and heal you too. Yellow - low orange to 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom