Good luck

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
To all the Alb stealthers Amg/E right now witch was 10 + on last TS ( and that was only hib side ) with fg Albs running around there too ( who gladly add as all know).

Good luck fighting mids Only !!!

This is a Fact as much as a whine !!

The Alb: But i once saw 5-6 Hib stealthers ... bla bla bla
and Mids Zerg too they startet it with .... bla bla bla

YEA RIGHT

remi

Fledgling Freddie
jesus, all alb stealthers are newbies here, just accept it.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
jesus, all alb stealthers are newbies here, just accept it.

Copy and Paste are we?

Bye Skilled DaoC player

Thy Newbie

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
To all the Alb stealthers Amg/E right now witch was 10 + on last TS ( and that was only hib side ) with fg Albs running around there too ( who gladly add as all know).

Good luck fighting mids Only !!!

This is a Fact as much as a whine !!

The Alb: But i once saw 5-6 Hib stealthers ... bla bla bla
and Mids Zerg too they startet it with .... bla bla bla

YEA RIGHT

i quit emain a week ago till nf :)

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it so bloody hard to understand? Nothing new about albs gathering at amg, since we ALL have to pass it. Just avoid the god damn thing.

Amg is not the only place you can find albs.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorac said:
Why is it so bloody hard to understand? Nothing new about albs gathering at amg, since we ALL have to pass it. Just avoid the god damn thing.

Amg is not the only place you can find albs.

ROFL

See this is the problem to answer u post:

1: its not Gathering its Zerging :)

2: yes u all have to PAAS it, dont meen u have to camp it +10 stealthers all the time, spread out!!!

3:YES it is about the only place u find albs, as only fgs move out from there , that is if they not bussy adding on a solo stealther, who already have 4-5 alb stealthers on them ( And dont make me spam u back to stoneage with SS of exatly that m8, wont take me many runs to prove that little point )

GIVF more Albs like Tokay and a few others, they know how all of Emain looks like, and are respectet by all cos of it, i even seen fg hibs let him go for the same reason.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
well, same problem again
there _are_ albs at mmg, there _are_ albs between amg-mmg, there _are_ albs between mpk-mmg. maybe u should check it once

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
well, same problem again
there _are_ albs at mmg, there _are_ albs between amg-mmg, there _are_ albs between mpk-mmg. maybe u should check it once

albs like ants :( sqash one u bump into 3 other :( ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
albs like ants :( sqash one u bump into 3 other :( ;)

inkább a szokásos "megütsz egyet és jön a 1200es LADA" cigó kategória jut eszembe.

tudod, itt az ujjam üsd meg
megüt
hopp két tenyér kitárul és 10 vs 1 lett 1vs10 helyett

xD

albstealtherscanfo

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
inkább a szokásos "megütsz egyet és jön a 1200es LADA" cigó kategória jut eszembe.

tudod, itt az ujjam üsd meg
megüt
hopp két tenyér kitárul és 10 vs 1 lett 1vs10 helyett

xD

albstealtherscanfo

roflol m8 :flame:

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie said:
ROFL

2: yes u all have to PAAS it, dont meen u have to camp it +10 stealthers all the time, spread out!!!

3:YES it is about the only place u find albs, as only fgs move out from there , that is if they not bussy adding on a solo stealther, who already have 4-5 alb stealthers on them ( And dont make me spam u back to stoneage with SS of exatly that m8, wont take me many runs to prove that little point )

GIVF more Albs like Tokay and a few others, they know how all of Emain looks like, and are respectet by all cos of it, i even seen fg hibs let him go for the same reason.
I'm not justifying albs zerging around amg, I'm just telling you keep your solo (right..) ass away from it since you KNOW they'll be there. I do my best trying, and I'm an alb myself.

And it being the only place you can find albs is bullshit. The times I manage to get past amg I stay away from it until I have to /release and pass the bleeding thing again.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
When i was soloing, a FG of hibs lead by a truesighting ranger uncovered me and ganked me, you hib stealthers deserve whatever you get tbh

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
When i was soloing, a FG of hibs lead by a truesighting ranger uncovered me and ganked me, you hib stealthers deserve whatever you get tbh

Guess why a ranger does that?

Does he:

Do that because he wants to share that single solo stealther he could shoot from range and kill in melee with ease solo and get 900+ RP's

Do that because there's 5-20+ Alb stealthers all crawling around and he knows he will not get a single kill before he has 5+ on him.

Option 1 is highly unlikely; why would a ranger share that RP's with a fg when he can easily get the kill entirely solo ?

And if its option 2 isnt 8+! versus 5-20 pretty fair?

Besides; if all reasoning fails: Why does everyone (Mid/Hibs) have to suffer because 1 ranger decided to TS infront of a fg?

And TS infront of a fg; I mean cmon u died once woohooo.. I think I got killed about 800 times by a fg by now in Emain; live with it :X

Durand

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say I understand all the whining but hey its nothing we can do. Yes we can spread out not all being at amg but who will stay and who will leave? Everyone goin to emain either to have good pvp fights or just RP horny. I my case its different day to day. I also admit i run in duos and trios but only because its my IRL friends im runnin with and no I wont stop do that because someone is gettin ganked by us cause of the number and whining that we zerg. Not much we can do about this right now cause everyone wanna be were most enemys are and right now its at the gates lets just all hopes it gets better at NF.

Thanx

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Bit of a hypocrit aint we Bowie, I don't mind people zerging I get zerged 24/7 but calling people zergers when you do it yourself *cough* 4am gmt last night *cough* with 1.5 fg to back you up at amg (think most hibs must live in USA or something as you never see them during primetime).
Most of the times I solo its like:
Bowie shoots you with his bow!

Then I want to have a nice 1v1 so I start to fight then:
Saasha attacks you with her <blablabla>
<some random ranger> shoots you with his Bow!

Then most of the times another NS or ranger adds in, Not that I mind and would make a QQ thread about it (you pay your subs allowed to play as you like kind of thing) but complaining about zergs when you obviously do it yourself aswell is just wrong.
And not that you needed to zerg at that time to clear the millions of alb stealthers at amg either as there was 1 infil and 3 mercs out at that time (oh and 1 cabby).

Bowie said:
ROFL

i know what emain looks like
and u find me all places not just amg :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, and reia and singularity, its ok - it obviously takes great class understanding and tactics to kill someone about 4-1 :) Hence why you feel justified in /rude /dismiss obviously...
Not bitching about dying because i attacked 3-4 hib stealthers running to emain, bitching at the obvious lack of need for sarky emotes :p

remi

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Such automated reply.

same thread as last one, ie same answer, mmmmmmk.

anyway, BUMP THEM NEWBIES ARE BACK AT AMG!!1

blackshadow

Fledgling Freddie
Well i don't know but gathering at amg for 3 hours + adding in every fight we had i do piety the alb stealthers for being so pathetic as to be happy with getting 10 rp per kill...
Maybe you want to take revenge your way, maybe you got zerged alot i wouldn't know i solo all the time with my sb and i run 4 people groups with my healer.
I do know it's kindoff getting annoying but hey if that's how you want to enjoy rvr go ahead and see how long it will last imo ..

That's just my opinion on it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom