Good job Mids!

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
(FYI before you read this thread, im not giving them complements just because im a middie myself!)

Yesterday i saw 2fg Mids roaming Thidranki, and they were not roaming TOGETHER!
I couldnt believe my eyes! I hope Albs learn from this, and we might actually bring 1fg vs 1fg fights back to Bg1.

While im talking about fights in bg1.
I would like to encourage all the people in bg1 to solo more! I've had some really nice 1vs1 and 1vs2 fights in bg1 lately, and would like to see more of this.

Also, /giggle at the fg hib stealthers that followed me right into my Runemaster trap ;)
They followed me from HPK to AB (where my Runemaster friend was waiting) then the RM gtaoe and revealed 5 of them, 2 ran away, and 3 died. I hope thats a lesson to all you stealthers that zerg in 1fg+ :flame:

Xplo

Banned
was so mutch fun to mezz a mid fg and see the alb zerglings break mezz in under 2 seconds!

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
This is kinda difficult to happen since the 90% of the battles on bg are made on mb-mtk road. Lets just hope every time mids/hibs/albs have same numbers in order to be funnier. Except the zerging thing ofc bg1 has fun. It is really nice to see mids/hibs playing without instas :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest if mids are running 2 fg's then they truly are unaware of their potential strength. Albs do the same however so that don't count :x

Also the reason for grps is that not everyone can solo, a pac healer for example, has no offensive measures cept for either a 2h hammer [my personal fav] or a 1h hammer and small shield that doesn't block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom