Good healing MMOs

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
been fishing around, looking for something thats got good healer classes either PVE or RVR types. its why i went off GW2 in the end. anyone got any suggestions ?

tried, DAOC again, EQ2, GW2, DDO.. running out of ideas :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
You tried all the oldies which are the best and probably have a better selection of healer classes, maybe try Lord of The Rings Online F2P as well!

Apart from that nope there's literally bugger all worth playing right now :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well there's Vanguard, WoW (obviously), Rift, Aion, LOTRO and AoC that i can think of at the top of my head...

Been a long time since i played either of those games though so i dunno how the pvp is.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I tried AOC its still a pretty game however the cash shop is constantly rammed down your throat.

Asherons Call 2 just had the game started back up again apprently Turbine felt there was enough noise for it, AC1 is still going and if you sub to that you can play AC2 for free.

I always hear mostly good things about LOTR:O so if you invest some time into it you might find something worth playing for a good while.

Oh and it looks great still maxed out.

Aion is an Asian grind fest so unless that's your thing don't bother.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Let me know if your gonna try lotro. Got a high level toon so can give you a leg up. I've alwaysliked it, nice classes and the group play works well. Just a shame the pvp was never up to much.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
star wars ? I liked healing in it, always got higher numbers than the dps in warzones. Dont know if you mean the open world rvr though.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
DCU has healing also and it's free, not sure if they have improved the pvp on it though ( was just battleground stuff when i played ).

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
cheers for suggestions
im pootling around in EQ2 atm
SWTOR ive been playing but dont like the pvp healing mechanic of "-30%", so you throw out a 1k heal, that you had to cast, while someone melees you for 5k
DCU i cant abide its appaling :(
might look at lotro again, or AC2 :O

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I tried AOC its still a pretty game however the cash shop is constantly rammed down your throat.

Asherons Call 2 just had the game started back up again apprently Turbine felt there was enough noise for it, AC1 is still going and if you sub to that you can play AC2 for free.

I always hear mostly good things about LOTR:O so if you invest some time into it you might find something worth playing for a good while.

Oh and it looks great still maxed out.

Aion is an Asian grind fest so unless that's your thing don't bother.

You're right, but all those games have good healer classes, which was what you asked for... ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Am playing Istaria (horizons) always a game i go back too looks pretty shit now but i like the multiclass system for humans and well playing a dragon is just fun.

If you only play a biped the game is free too :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Given that game a try so many times but i just can't get in to it. It seems there's fuck all to do once you've done the tutorial... :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Given that game a try so many times but i just can't get in to it. It seems there's fuck all to do once you've done the tutorial... :(

Plenty of quests to do past the tutorial, it's not for everyone though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I used to like playing my Zealot on Warhammer, keeping a zerg alive practically solo was pretty lol

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Plenty of quests to do past the tutorial, it's not for everyone though.

Problem for me was that i never found any. I ran around for god knows how long and none of the NPC's i found had any quests.

Might give it another try, but i only wanna play as a dragon so i have to pay, and i'm not quite that interested. :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I used to like playing my Zealot on Warhammer, keeping a zerg alive practically solo was pretty lol

Yeah Warhammer had a couple of nice healers enjoyed playing them.

Fast

Part of the furniture
The offence/defence targets in WAR were great.

On topic: I'm trying Lotro, I got bored of no healer classes in GW2 and the mindless souless pvp.

Zede

Part of the furniture
The offence/defence targets in WAR were great.

On topic: I'm trying Lotro, I got bored of no healer classes in GW2 and the mindless souless pvp.

indeed, they kinda lost a 1/3 of their player base gettin rid healers, that's why i left too. Lotro is the only main mmo i'ver not got a healer in :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
My main in SWTOR was healer but tbh EA/Bioware have seriously screwed that game up when it had so much potential. Although slightly off topic, their F2P model is the biggest joke I've ever seen in online gaming. Although corporates have a reputation for greed, the blatant milking of their customers in SWTOR now is a sickening display of why bean counters should not run companies.

GW2 has some problems but still has better large scale warfare than other games I've played since DAoC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom