Good Glass farming spots for Friar?

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys

Need to farm some glass on my Friar, i also have a cleric bot ive been levelling on my 2nd acc so i can buff other toons when i level some other Albs at a later point.

Im after a good Glass spot if anyone knows one a Friar can handle?

Ive been killing Peridas but its slow as hell and not that interesting, a decent camp of mobs i can chain would be really handy or a doable ML Boss for my Friar?

Any advice welcome

thanks all in advance

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've heard about people doing Cetus solo with a bot, but when I tried it I failed hard with my necro :p

With a bot you can probably try fire island. The two tank mobs you should be able to do with friar and red heat resists and the other one you can nuke down the orbs with cleric

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ml9 :p the mob that drops ring of the torrent + stardrop and the other 2 mobs that are the same (they drop about 200 glass each and pop quite fast)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The ML9 sphinxes take a while to die though, especially vs solo. But yeah you can kill the first, then second and when third is dead the first should have repopped. So can just circle around and kill them

CorNokZ

How soloable are they BO? Something a Paladin with a minimum of buffs could handle?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
They can basically be soloed by any class. They are tethered so healer can't die and with fop you won't run out of heals...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How soloable are they BO? Something a Paladin with a minimum of buffs could handle?

well they are mega nerfed to what they used to be :p so not hard at all I dare bet an unbuffed pala could solo them despite it taking ages.

CorNokZ

It is the same as bps, but it gives new players a way to obtain master levels besides going on raids or buying the MLs from high realm rank players

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo try farming mobs in ML7 dungeon, they ALL drop glass now!

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Thought you had to be ML8 to enter ML9 Aerus City? did they remove that?

Im happy if i can just find a camp of yellow / OJ Humanoids i can farm as i can level my bot too, she's only 44.5 at the moment, so its a way to pass time while glass farming :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
No, they removed all the ML restrictions except ML9 to enter ML10 Celestius

uron

Loyal Freddie
I use to farm cetus with nec bambi, think i use to have DI up though...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Might give cetus a go with my cabalist + ml9 pet + fop bb. Which is the best Cabby pet for tanking again? One has alot more HP but lower abs when buffed iirc but it has been a long time.

ileks

Part of the furniture
The Jade one is nearly always best. It's the one with the ablative proc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom