Good funn today in bg1!

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
60
/clap for Raeva&Co, we had good figths there at least in the start,last one was in AB with Mids campers adds,Bds+warlorcks+etc.The combats we lose is cause of skald instant mezz ofc,so we are trying new tactics :p.Ah and 1 fight 1/2 ppl afk :p.Anyway this is what we want,some real challenge.Go on mids,and ALBS mmmm, we havent see many of you last days,is there a why?I hope you make a bg1 guild also.You will see us mostly everydays, from 17:00 spanish time to 22:00 23:00. /kisses
 

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
1,311
aye cheers for the fights m8, we all really enjoyed that...some close ones aswell but unfortunatly our shaman wasn't online so it was end pot abuse :p

also invited a random rm for some reason but hey.

will hopefully get a guild made within next few days so u'll see us with some cloaks ^^ bit clownish atm.. and hopefully a proper setup

c u around m8s /respect

was so fun don't think we went to apk for the whole hour :> :cheers:
 

Chapped

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
38
ellos mate, aye was good fun =) playing admire atm, bit crappy with the mess' tonite, bt i hope to meet u soon again! =) Raeva was very happy, heeh he didnt even stop for his food=p

Take care

Admire
 

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
47
ur bloody hard to kill for a bard :p

We tried making a random group to beat ya earlier on but simply coulnd't win the mezz vs u so didn't have a chance. The one time we did kill u is when u jumped us in the water and we were all mezz immune cos of some solo sorc ;)
 

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 22, 2005
Messages
946
but whats with all the rr2 albs in there at the mo? Seems to be a few, seen a mins, 2 infs, merc and wizzy, all rr2 adn buffed, pretty unfair tbh.
 

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
242
uber fights recorded a few , the lil heros only 23 and needs abit of sc to


cya around :)




:cheers:
 

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
1,311
when will u release the movie ridje? can't wait to see it
 

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
149
We indeed had some good fights :cheers:

Fun to actually meet a grp and not just run into several randoms all the time...

But wtf happened to the other mids hugging ck all the time, and after a while AB :D
Had a good laugh about them standing there ^^
 

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
242
yea lol how many were there? about a fg or more ? and just 4 of us runnin about

ill post an url to dload movie in good time :p
 

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
411
Mas said:
but whats with all the rr2 albs in there at the mo? Seems to be a few, seen a mins, 2 infs, merc and wizzy, all rr2 adn buffed, pretty unfair tbh.
qq did they kill your warlock? :eek:
 

Gryrith

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
52
Ok so I may have already said it on some other posts but tonight was very good in thid and when we got the duels going it was really great fun. Oyu
 

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
4,168
the duels around midnight -> 2am were uber fun =)

EDIT: Dierdra the eldritch with red robe and wizard hat =)
 

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
414
Goto said:
/clap for Raeva&Co, we had good figths there at least in the start,last one was in AB with Mids campers adds,Bds+warlorcks+etc.The combats we lose is cause of skald instant mezz ofc,so we are trying new tactics :p.Ah and 1 fight 1/2 ppl afk :p.Anyway this is what we want,some real challenge.Go on mids,and ALBS mmmm, we havent see many of you last days,is there a why?I hope you make a bg1 guild also.You will see us mostly everydays, from 17:00 spanish time to 22:00 23:00. /kisses
Bah my little alb group has been on from saturday through to monday night, then last night went out for a BBQ expecting there to be little to no action in thid again :<. Ah well at least I know the times that the hibs should be about and will try to get my mates organised to play some tonight \o/.
 

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
1,311
probably on again tonight but only playing till bout 10pm GMT if i am will try and get our grp up for some more fun, the the GGS lets try and stay around hpk area...

o and staff your grp will own us m8 :) u'll win CC everytime and then assist nuke = us all dead in secs. but we'll see :)
 

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
1,432
Arumos said:
probably on again tonight but only playing till bout 10pm GMT if i am will try and get our grp up for some more fun, the the GGS lets try and stay around hpk area...

o and staff your grp will own us m8 :) u'll win CC everytime and then assist nuke = us all dead in secs. but we'll see :)
Not if my mega kobbie will be on to snare the bard to hell :)
 

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
414
Arumos said:
probably on again tonight but only playing till bout 10pm GMT if i am will try and get our grp up for some more fun, the the GGS lets try and stay around hpk area...

o and staff your grp will own us m8 :) u'll win CC everytime and then assist nuke = us all dead in secs. but we'll see :)
Unfortunately it is very hard for a mid group to win the mezz battle, you will need members of your group to throw all your insta interupters in and play well. Or catch us unawares I think :), will be fun tho as it will be different to meet a group that isn't jsut loads of soloers on stick to ck :/.

Also for the times you do beat us, it wasn't my bad main assist ;)
 

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
1,311
it wasn't my bad main assist
:wub:

The setup we run atm and we don't include anymore than 5 is..

pac/mend healer, aug/pac healer his choise and works good, also get body resist :flame:, Shaman aug/mend, Skald, Zerker.

gives us a lot of healing power, and all our seers know how to pla there classes well which is so nice when you play a tank :) (assist stuns etc)
 

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
414
Arumos said:
:wub:

The setup we run atm and we don't include anymore than 5 is..

pac/mend healer, aug/pac healer his choise and works good, also get body resist :flame:, Shaman aug/mend, Skald, Zerker.

gives us a lot of healing power, and all our seers know how to pla there classes well which is so nice when you play a tank :) (assist stuns etc)
Cool should be interesting fights, if skald can play very well you can kill us, we run as a 4 only (assuming everyone gets online :p) and have zero clerics/friars the only healing is life transfer off the body cabas. So it will be all out damage versus a 3 seer group :D
 

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
1,432
Staffzor said:
Cool should be interesting fights, if skald can play very well you can kill us, we run as a 4 only (assuming everyone gets online :p) and have zero clerics/friars the only healing is life transfer off the body cabas. So it will be all out damage versus a 3 seer group :D
U should consider using a cleric in grp, it really helps =)
 

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
106
Gotmagi said:
U should consider using a cleric in grp, it really helps =)
More challange as 4 casters.

Gonna be fun to spank some sorry asses tonight!
 

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
414
Gotmagi said:
U should consider using a cleric in grp, it really helps =)
Maybe, but life transfer heals for 220ish, and is much faster than a cleric (except instas ofc) and this way we get more damage output, and more pets to interupt :D

Will maybe ahve another 4 man team out at some point soon tho consisting of a friar (speced for heal and staff will sue BB buffs) 2handed pala (cos I love playing them :) ) sorc and poler which is less dps and less CC but more longlasting classes :D
 

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
40
Ashton said:
qq did they kill your warlock? :eek:
hahaha :p
Mas its free to make rr2 chars in bg1 join some keep raids and u can leetch the xp
Anyway warlock can solo an rr2 mincer-wizzy-infil and so u just cant kill sotha and broken :p
 

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
678
Mas said:
but whats with all the rr2 albs in there at the mo? Seems to be a few, seen a mins, 2 infs, merc and wizzy, all rr2 adn buffed, pretty unfair tbh.
says the guy with F8 - DoT - F8 - DoT - F8 - Dot class avatar.. :flame:
 

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
60
Gotmagi said:
Not if my mega kobbie will be on to snare the bard to hell :)
Nerf skald instants grrrrrrr,is the only char I am afraid of :p.Ah yes I would like a duel without it.I mean I want to see a healer,mezzing with the old metods,then I will shut up and clap u :p
 

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
1,432
Goto said:
Nerf skald instants grrrrrrr,is the only char I am afraid of :p.Ah yes I would like a duel without it.I mean I want to see a healer,mezzing with the old metods,then I will shut up and clap u :p
:fluffle: ;)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom