good friar spec plz guys :)

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
just rolled a friar learning other chars just wanted some good specs not a /level char doin it the old fashion way,from 0 to 50 just want some specs to work from n arti's info most welcomed ta :)
:england:

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
For leveling you want staff and enhancements - keep enhancements higher but roughly the same.

Final spec depends completely on what your doing

Solo:
44 Staff/48 Enhance/7 rejuv/7 parry
39 Staff/48 Enhance/18 rejuv/13 parry
(many variations as long as you have high enhance/staff)

Group:
44 rejuv/49 enhance/4 Staff?
33 rejuv/49 enhance/29 Staff (not so good imo)
Some high parry spec and be a BG bot?
(many combos also can use solo specs)

Its pretty flexible just try them out and find what suits. These are my personal opinions and there are many other specs ive not said. Golden rule would be keep enhance high.

44 Staff, 48 Enhance, 7 rejuv/parry - That spec seemed to work okay for the short time i played a Friar

50 Staff 42~ Enhance, and xx rejuv/parry - Heard good things about that spec, but you're missing out on 5% abs and some magic resists, and stats/af if you haven't got a bot logged in.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
44 Staff, 48 Enhance, 7 rejuv/parry - That spec seemed to work okay for the short time i played a Friar

50 Staff 42~ Enhance, and xx rejuv/parry - Heard good things about that spec, but you're missing out on 5% abs and some magic resists, and stats/af if you haven't got a bot logged in.

50 staff 6 rej and rest rest enhance nice spec, get a stardrop and you will have almost capped dex buffs.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus said:
50 staff 6 rej and rest rest enhance nice spec, get a stardrop and you will have almost capped dex buffs.

6 rej if you go perfector, as that line has group cure disease.

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
thanks for that much gratz guys help out loads :) <bows>
:england:

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
50 staff rest enh

49 enh 44 staff

49 enh 34 staff rest whatever yopu want

49 enh 39 staff rest whatever you want.

Ive used them all cos im mad. but i prefer 50 staff. they 50 staff style+heal proc+damage proc and the damage is ultimate.

But saying that i can solo red /purp taurs on any of those specs...i reckon with friar any spec will do with high enh. friar kick ass now. i use mine for pve farming cos its non stop. of course they rock for pvp against stealthers.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom