good fight guys

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
too bad it was 4-5 guilds (~50 people) versus 15 defenders, we killed u all 4-5 times, but guess it wasn't bedtime yet after all

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i did, all i saw was gloating Odins on how much they pwned. And some remarks of me about stealing rams and bug abuse being the only way Odins can keep their relics for the time they did

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
nah give them credit...

hum wait a minute what for :/

kk ignore that :D

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Well, your choice of classes can be compared to a warrior against a shaman, yet in our case, being the warrior we still won the relic's.

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
No, Draug, u speak about that as if it would have been an honourable act, but it wasn’t. It was just a relicraid where u showed them how it is to have an enemy like odins.

Odins is an opponent, who does not act according those gentlemen’s agreements that we have. They shit on it and laugh about people who try to keep up those “rules”. And the funniest thing of all is that odins is now crying about breaking gentlemen’s agreements (like not to zerg and x-team)

I’d really like to see a big alliance just vs odins, just to destroy their fun, just like them, just to take the comforter of their mouth. Would be fun as hell to destroy them with all the other camlann gays.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Tarlyn said:
No, Draug, u speak about that as if it would have been an honourable act, but it wasn’t. It was just a relicraid where u showed them how it is to have an enemy like odins.

Odins is an opponent, who does not act according those gentlemen’s agreements that we have. They shit on it and laugh about people who try to keep up those “rules”. And the funniest thing of all is that odins is now crying about breaking gentlemen’s agreements (like not to zerg and x-team)

I’d really like to see a big alliance just vs odins, just to destroy their fun, just like them, just to take the comforter of their mouth. Would be fun as hell to destroy them with all the other camlann gays.

Very well put indeed :worthy: :cheers:

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Why would i speak of it as honorable?, only expressing the odds, which werent exactly on our side, seeing how many times we tried, however we still got it.

They have huge keep to pop in and out of, overpowered classes that are literally made for perfect keep defending, combined with buffs and heals from all the buffbots. What can numbers do when a pbae has no limits to how many it can hitt? likewise with all the Bainshee aoe's, combined it with power relic's. Of course numbers count, but it is over rated on this occasion, and a weak argument from Odins side imo.

Matho

Fledgling Freddie
Tarlyn said:

**** removed ****

for all others:
i dont like tarlyn, he was good friend when he was odins. left when odins was kinda down, and now crys, cause he cant get back in, and gets p0wned 24/7
:puke: @tarlyn

***** Any more shite like that in any language will earn you a ban, Matho. - Jup.

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, actually u were never my friend tbh. I liked 3-4 guys in odins and i'm still in contact and playing with some of them. They left odins too, with one exception. For me u were and always will be a no name, only raised by his wl and who searches excuses for playing a wl. Furthermore i didnt left when Odins was down, i dont call a guild "down" when they got 3 relicts on their side. Also i never was the kind of guy who ever could fit in a guild like odins. I'm too nice to waste it at you.

Also i will never try to join u a second time. I dont make the same fault 2 times, son.

and for my "brown" brain: Even if i'm 24/7 high, the difference between u and me couldnt be bigger. The best example for it is the sentence in german at the beginning of ur post. IQQ! I'd bet 100$ that u wouldnt beat me if i'd stand in front of u btw. :)

Your reaction couldnt show me in a better way that i'm absolutely right matho, thnx.

Wushi

Fledgling Freddie
oooh, tarlyn is one of those, i pwn u irl junkies

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't be suprised if Horde and Odins combined in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom