Good Duo Classes

Dafydd

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Mid folks,
Myself and a mate want to roll some chars in your realm please could you suggest a good duo for leveling,and hopefully wanted classes in rvr.Happy to play any classes apart from shammy and healer.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
thane and sb is nice duo claseses both pve and pvp also good in grps

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hmm, 1 healer and 1 Warrior is an good duo settup. Both in PvE and RvR.... Specially RvR if you get Body Guard with the warrior.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
duact said:

That's pretty good, aye Duact.

Seriously, it aint fair to tell noobs things like that... :(

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I would pick Warrior and Shaman or maybe two BDs :)

Any meele works great with a Shaman focused on Augmentation. Thane, Skald hell even Savage :)

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Pac healer + supp SM ;)

Leveled from 20 to 37 in a week of very very casual playing together with me girlfriend..

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
SM+Pac, SM+RM (Skald+SM is rather nice in RvR, altho it'll probably be limited how welcome skalds are in groups, both currently and even more so in NF).

Emergency Roma

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:

yes ofc, Thane for speed and sb for heal :m00:

Think a nice duo is pac healer + supp sm /rc runi

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
muhh

sm supp spec and warrior, warrior guard sm, sm with pet on passive and it's sweet, + sm can heal

Haren

Fledgling Freddie
If you want a good duo, you need at least a shaman or a pac healer. Why? Because they make downtime a lot shorter, if not eliminate it. Sure you might make two mystics that can debuff eachother's damage type, but that won't prevent downtime. So if you're looking for fast leveling, I suggest any melee (including SB) + shaman, or a mystic with a pac healer.

Personally my favorite goes to the bonedancer + shaman combo, because that's just insane leveling and you don't have to worry about styles. Tap once + tank and every oj/red mob is dead within 10-20 seconds. You don't have to worry about power too if you don't tap more than once/twice.

Cernos

Fledgling Freddie
Shaman + any endurance using class. If you want active gameplay for both characters, then spec the shammy with at least some cave magic. Speeds things along, especially at the lower levels.

or

Pac Healer + any mana using class. If you want active gameplay for both characters you should make use of the Healer's aoe stun (works well with pbae) or mezz (helps with single target nukers).

With New Frontiers on the way, I'd probably not level a pure melee class at the moment, so probably best is a caster + PAC healer, or hunter or thane plus shammy.

JixNox

Fledgling Freddie
Have to say Warrior + SM working very well. Atleast against albs. if SM goes secondary darkness for mezz

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. if you are planning on duoing in rvr id say do two sbs/two hunters or hunter/sb. Kinda hard to duo with anything else if you want to play at normal hours.

Otherwise as some other people said the aug-healer / warrior duo is pretty awesome. When i played mid i was (amongst other things) a aug healer and it was uber fun to duo with my irl mate who was a warrior. If you can get a shamanbot there is nothing stopping you.

Shammy + warrior also works ofc.

Hmm im a bit tired so tbh any viking-class + aug healer / shaman 4tw m8s.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
If caster:
pbae + ranged dmg + pet + speed is handy to have (not the chanter now kids xD) rm + supp sm (or mabeh dark sm can heal with LT and transfer hp afterwards as an alternative:p) is nice.

If you are melee biased:
skald + any melee class

If you are stealthish typo:
try sb + hunter :>

edit: you need a bb if not planing on a 3rd partner (playing shaman).

pve wise = sm + warrior > all (with fop at least:p)

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
tbh it kinda depend on weather u intend to have a bb or not, cos its hard to duo without 1 unless 1 of u is shammy/healer, imo make 2 bd's :p

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Imo best duo:

Dark runemaster +warrior/thane they can bodyguard and guard you, they can slam and grapple targets, u have 10% debuff+ atleast 10% pierce. U normally 3shot most ppl and warrior takes the damage.

Dark runemaster + pac healer is also very nice. they can mez stun etc targets and heal you. u can easily takr lots of ppl with theese setups imo, tried it myself and it works great, hell, even killed fg of lower rr's.

very funny to play this way, and both chars are wanted in rvr groups.

As for exping, i find runemasters very nice to exp with, but cant remember how it was at lower lvls, tho healers and warriros are both good for exp.

Djin

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dark SM with Bodyguard :D so Dark sm + Warrior/Thane.. :D

Lifedrain and lifetransfer to the tank(47 darkness the rest on supp)

PWNS!! :bump:

Sendrag

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:

As karate/duact can't play either char good don't take heed on his post, I am sure in 2 weeks yo got as much RP's as both his chars combined.

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
It depends on what you've got, If you've got a third account you could make a bb there and do 2 tanks, casters/seers = lots of DT due to power. I suggest 2 warriors or zerk/war (if you've got a bb account ofc, yet bb would be lvl 20 but you could somehow pl it up ;P)
But still, the higher lvl you get, the easier it gets to duo, but takes more time though ;) So actually, duo is a pain in the ass ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom