Good class for soloing

maria

Fledgling Freddie
Can anybody tell me what's the best class for soloing to 50?
Any realm and without a bot.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Most probably a Necromancer, although you may find the class lacking for RvR at 50.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
You will need a class with some sort of mana/end regen, maybe a Paladin/Mincer?

Nercros are great, you can chain orange cons and have full power/health at the end of each mob, the only DT you will have is waiting for spawns.

But the are a bit dodgeh in RvR.

Sup Bone Dancers are quite good but you will have DT due to lack of power regen.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Aye!

Necro RR1 > 6 melee classes (any RR)

but

1 caster RR1 > Necro RR10

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Paladin is always a good class in pve and rvr :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
hmm,

Classes with self buffs(cause of no bb, this will help alil)?

Friar, Warden, Ranger, Hunter, Thane, (Necro?)

Classes with end regen?

Pally, Friar also but self only.

Classes with mana regen to an extent?

Nerco

hmm maybe a skald, has hp regen for downtime maybe, dunno about them solo rvr tho.

Cave shammy pretty nice also, DoT and run about, heal up afterwards, downtime is mana tho ;P

Not that familar with alb/hib classes tho :p

Sangral

Fledgling Freddie
Also as suggested earlier a minstrel wouldn't be too bad. Large utility and with a decent armor you can solo orange cons sometimes reds if you know how to.

You'll be very wanted to rvr aswell, and with the ablative and good dd's you'll be able to solo some. :D

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
In mid, semi decent soloer are rare, we have no tank class with end regen and no caster with power regen. What may be better to do is choose a class that gets groups easier. (for mid anyway)

Good choices would be

Healers (and meant to be a blast in RvR)
Warriors
Sup SM's

Bad choices

Shamans (loads of people have bots available so active shammys find it hard)
Bonedancers (unpopular in groups)
Hunter and Shadowblade (no one will want you in groups and hell in rvr with no bot) slowest solo leveler there is (bar healers)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
for hib: animist and wardens r really good choice. Animists can solo up to low purp if u know how means u can invite a mana menta or bard w/o losing xp.
Wardens r good solo class due to pbt, buffs, end reduce and end reg4 (end reg4 and pbt cant run at same time, but can be twisted if u know how to do it).
for hib: supp sm and supp bd can solo really well. Supp bd r good coz u got healing pet and instant lifedrain. and supp sm coz of interrupting pet and pbaoe,
for alb: paladin, ds necro, mincer and mind sorc can all solo. DS necro got mana drain whice means u got no DT due to lack of power, paladin coz of shield, plate armor and heal and end chant, mincer can charm a pet and use it as tank or get a healing pet, same count for sorc, friars self end, self buffs, high evade and heals to after combat.

for all caster u can get power pots to prevent dt.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Mavericky said:
In mid, semi decent soloer are rare, we have no tank class with end regen and no caster with power regen. What may be better to do is choose a class that gets groups easier. (for mid anyway)

We do have a tank with end regen: Savages, but it costs them life, i still imagine they would solo as well as any thane, hunter, ranger or other 'selfbuff but no end' classes. Also pretty group friendly in PvE and always wanted in RvR tank groups. Then again there is no particular need for more savages in mid ^^

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sangral said:
Also as suggested earlier a minstrel wouldn't be too bad. Large utility and with a decent armor you can solo orange cons sometimes reds if you know how to.

You'll be very wanted to rvr aswell, and with the ablative and good dd's you'll be able to solo some. :D

Mincer is useless trying to solo at lower levels, they can't kill quick without buffs and have end/pow problems regardless. Switching instruments for healing is a pain in the arse, 4 hours soloing at level 28 will drive anyone nuts. They can't compete with Friar/Necro/Paladin for speed and the Necro is in a league of his own when it comes to speed/downtime.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
For hib, I would consider a void eld as a soloer with no BB, my first char was a void eld and I practically soloed the last 10 levels. Pick targets in the open weak to cold, and youll be able to one shot yellows on a nice crit.

Doesnt matter about mr, you can buy mr3 pots with drop cash to aid any solo caster.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Brunore said:
Sup Bone Dancers are quite good but you will have DT due to lack of power regen.
Well depends how you play rly. You can have 1 skellie master, 1 haste/dmg add buffer who fights (guardian) and 1 healer and still be able to solo oranges without using a single life tap.

Just dot them and use insta lifetap only when your pets get aggro or mcl is up (so you can get full power again without dt), it's shit easy and no dt at all. :D

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Deathsight Necro, chainpull yellow undead without power loss only respawn can take some downtime, oranges is possible to but more resists what means your power drawns back what can be some downtime to regenerate it. DF is the best place to be (Soulthorns) you dont have to move, just chain the whole room, pick up loot, wait for respawn and repeat.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Deathsight Necro is all you need to know, closest thing to them is Paladin (with heal and End chant) but by the time you have killed on Orange with a Paladin and necro can kill 4/5 yellows.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
We do have a tank with end regen: Savages, but it costs them life, i still imagine they would solo as well as any thane, hunter, ranger or other 'selfbuff but no end' classes. Also pretty group friendly in PvE and always wanted in RvR tank groups. Then again there is no particular need for more savages in mid ^^

h2h misses too much low lvl, doesn't get good until 40+, I don't know how 2hd spec for lvling stands currently.

But I wouldn't call the end heal shout good imo, its more of a use in an emergency thing. Solo, savage, no bot, means sitting around for long downtime for health to regen.

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
Friar is uber soloer with good gear...

I soloed Kallora up to 50 and was chain pulling oranges and red in Avalon City in the final levels. It did help to have 99% or MP staves made by LGM Fletcher Kallisti while she was levelling however :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom