Good bye to some friends.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Never been good at combining studies/work with a game unlike many others. So thx to tl, roc, fc and hb. Nice peeps !

Special persons! - Dimi, Wutte, Anni, Karen, Calvin. Wish you all the luck guys. Especially for little dimi in the army :eek2:

(Would have written this on hb forum, but cant seem to get account password and cba to make a new hotmail)

Ps. To quote Jox: I will *probably* also feed the dogs at ebay so I wont look back, incase im not myself :)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
goodluck Platinaapa :)

cu in maybe another online game.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Good luck in whatever you do Plat, more and more people quitting this game, a few more years im saying then kaboom.

Thought dont sell your account :) Selling account is silly, its your character, you got it where it is today and you got its rep. Why let some newbie ruin it all? :p And just incase you ever decide to come back in the future.

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:( awwww Plat just saw u left hb and the game just as i did log in game .
Its sad to see u go were hoping to keep u bounded to the game ;) U were a great player in game but u knew that a nice person and friend. :fluffle:
Dont sell your acc. and just pop in game when u got the time (hm wondering if u didnt have ½ hour in a week to pop in) hehe.
Wich u the best in rl and keep in touch plz :).

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Never been good at combining studies/work with a game unlike many others. So thx to tl, roc, fc and hb. Nice peeps !

Special persons! - Dimi, Wutte, Anni, Karen, Calvin. Wish you all the luck guys. Especially for little dimi in the army :eek2:

(Would have written this on hb forum, but cant seem to get account password and cba to make a new hotmail)

Ps. To quote Jox: I will *probably* also feed the dogs at ebay so I wont look back, incase im not myself :)

good luck in irl platin, its a scary world out there! =P

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Good luck in whatever you do Plat, more and more people quitting this game, a few more years im saying then kaboom.

Thought dont sell your account :) Selling account is silly, its your character, you got it where it is today and you got its rep. Why let some newbie ruin it all? :p And just incase you ever decide to come back in the future.

Take care in Rl Platinaapa!
Nice dude/Good player
/Induct :wub:

Hope 2 cu again sometime!
King Arthur and his Troops lacks u now! :(

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELLDONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELLDONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL DONT SELL

come duo with our great utility!
I understand the reasons you quit But if you gonna sell , sell the acc to me
i wont stand to see another person less n00b and less gay playing your paladin.
:(

Tilda

Doh Plat,
Good luck in real life, but dont sell, you'll regret it later when your accounts being played by some ebaynoob ;)

Tilda

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Salutations to a standup guy, and indeed, don't sell, the cash is not worth your rep...

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
/cries :( :( :(

Doh Plat, you did it again, you amazed me. And I so agree with the community here: dont ebay your account its yours and yours only!
I wish you in your irl the best hun and Ill keep hoping you wil be back someday in DAoC

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
A shame to see another good player leaving the game... :(

Goodbye, and good luck with the real-life thing! :touch:

PS: And don't sell your account! :twak:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Good bye Plat :(
it takes alot to admit you cant control your addiction, i respect that, but dont sell your account :(

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go m8 u were one of the best wizzies and paladins i have played with. Had a lot of fun with ur wiz and paly :) :wub:

Take care m8 and soz I wasnt online lastnight to say goodbye in guild chat :(

Calvin

P.s DONT SELL!!!

Zigoch

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye plat, sorry to see you go :mad:

Hope to see u around in some other game :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
bb plat, strong pally and top guy! :cheers:

if u really gotta go and stay gone selling is the best bet, but nasty :(

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Salute to the sexiest pallie around and you will be missed by loads. Dont ebay your account hun there is only one plati :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom