Good Bye fellow DAoC players

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Jorro (Dark Aurora) Hiddenkiller (Rigante/The Iron Wind) Lucious (Shadow Brothers) Duance (The Dark Alliance) Jorro/Thundi (Sarumans Hand) Devulk (Trait) Duance/Lavuti (Fallen Spirits/Royalty) and various other's i cant remember :).

Just letting peeps know who I was over the many years, most prolly dont remember my chara's but just for the oldies who played with me I listed them to refresh some memorys, anyways just like to say to everyone how fun its been playing with the peeps here on all of the realms n have fun with whatever you all now get up too with your spare time. /worship DAoC and all the amazing raids/events/friends/foe!

/wave Me :)

F

f4wzi

One of the best players I've ever had the pleasure of owning with. You know what I would say Trait, I don't need to repeat xD. Good luck in whatever you do.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best players I've ever had the pleasure of owning with. You know what I would say Trait, I don't need to repeat xD. Good luck in whatever you do.

You shouldnt insult people in their goodbye threads imo. Stick to the flamethreads for that.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
You shouldnt insult people in their goodbye threads imo. Stick to the flamethreads for that.

Oddly enough it's not an insult, he says "owning with".

However, I for one am not going to help this little numpty hijack another thread, especially a leaving thread, so i'll say no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom