Good/Bad Modules

B

Brannor McThife

Hey all. Played a few modules this weekend and thought I'd list them and how I rate them out of 10.

Pool of Radiance - 9.9
Still a few minor bugs, but a superb module. Brilliant for getting your chars from 1-9/10 in a group of 4.

Countryside - 9.0
Loses the point because of a lack of real storyline, but very, very good for L10's to try. I strongly suggest you take in a fair number of healing potions. Also, find that hermit. ;) Group of 4/5. Nothing like having a herd of minotaurs chasing you. :)

Broceliande Dragons - 4.0
Speech is french english...spelling/grammar. XP is way too much, especially with a set respawn area of dire tigers. Also, items sell for too much and the final dragon and orc leaders are simply too powerful for anything less that I'd guess a L40. :p

City of Dragons - 2.0
Manages to scrape a 2 out because of the nice forest. However, serious fighting...and 4 dragons is just stupid. Gave up on the final dragon since he's one of those uber ones that take an hour of respawning to kill. Waste of time, for little reward. Needs work.

That's how it stands now...will add more over time.

-G

M

mid-sinister

Krynn is good, its right at the top of the list, its like a hardcore server, you cant cheat chars and items in it like you can the other servers, its persistant, and outside of the real lowbie zones you can kill/loot players, though killing and looting rarely takes place, i only had one experience in the 2 days ive played it, and thats when some guy picked up one of our monster loots so my uber mate killed him.

O

old.chesnor

Really like to hear about good/bad PW modules online, as the SP modules can be fun, but aren't really my bag after spending the last year playing daoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom