good artis

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hi all. .wondered if any of you could tell me some very good artis for infils ?. im thrust infil, autotrained..

allready got GOV, SOM, ROD, GOLM, so i need a few more, allso need a arti as main weapon ;)

ty all ;)) :eek2:

Minau

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
hi all. .wondered if any of you could tell me some very good artis for infils ?. im fotm infil, powerleveled..

u get "summon 10 infil mejjters" special albion RA at lvl 1 so dont worry about arties.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
errr ehm hmm dunno spear of kings or that just for mercs or is it crap i dunno tbh =-0 ceremonial bracers good though for sure :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
To not lose a lot of WS, you should go with mp lw's or goldenspear + lw/croc dagger/traitors dagger. Or if you dont mind a little WS loss, go slash and battler+malice. Your call.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Minau said:
u get "summon 10 infil mejjters" special albion RA at lvl 1 so dont worry about arties.
hehe good one :worthy:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
someone allso told me mainhand: crocs tooth, offhand: MP LW weapon ...

hehe confused-- dont know what weapon artis i want ;D,,

what about 2 arti weapons ?.... and yeah going to get CB for sure.... just forgot to type that one in before,,,,, need more help "!! :);)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
instead of going 'i want this o and that' etc .. how about you try and make a final sc using items you can obtain. Cos so far weve had what spec do I go, now what artis, next ones gonna be a make me a sc using all this crap people told me to get that wont make a balanced sc at all? ><

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
well guys im here to get helped.. not to get laughed at , and harrassed etc.......
i dont think im a xpert because im not!
so all who doesnt have anything good and helpfull to say plz " STFU!!"

Vladamir

FH is my second home
necromania said:
well guys im here to get helped.. not to get laughed at , and harrassed etc.......

:rolleyes:

By your standards Bigchief's said nothing good in this thread, although he's the #1 man on thrust infils :sex:

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
My advice would be to take your time and look through every single artifact that's applicable for your class either from VoS or toascrolls mate. And just pick the ones you really think are nice. It all boils down to personal choice... But don;t forget about appearances. Some artis just look so spiffy even if they are kinda crappy :)

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

Tbh I think Bigchief was giving you 100% sound advice. Don't get arties first and then try to fit them into a half-assed template. Make full template including arties so you know exactly what you need, make a list, and work your way down.

The end result will be so much better then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom