Gonna try a new scout spec :)

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
haven´t had time to play lately, made a new melee scout for thid, name is Mrmister, spec is +13 to con/dex/str cap, only +3 to qui cap, will try to get him rolling this saturday, just gotta get the SC done myself.. Melee scout might suck, but haven´t met one before so will have to test it myself in a 1vs1 with the "diablo" Kudlanka spec is 19 stealth, 24 slash, 13 shield, might change it if i get pwnd :)
P.S. Let me know if i suck, but if Kudlanka pwns me, please don´t mention it, I hate him :) (damn caster/near death adder ) :flame:

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, didn´t mean to forget you Pepina, you are just as nasty as Kudlanka and twice as ugly :D

gohan

FH is my second home
Eeekamouse said:
haven´t had time to play lately, made a new melee scout for thid, name is Mrmister, spec is +13 to con/dex/str cap, only +3 to qui cap, will try to get him rolling this saturday, just gotta get the SC done myself.. Melee scout might suck, but haven´t met one before so will have to test it myself in a 1vs1 with the "diablo" Kudlanka spec is 19 stealth, 24 slash, 13 shield, might change it if i get pwnd :)
P.S. Let me know if i suck, but if Kudlanka pwns me, please don´t mention it, I hate him :) (damn caster/near death adder ) :flame:

id personaly go 19 slash only for riposte then put more in shield, i had a melee scout at 50 got him to rr7 was so futrating cos they still hit like a wet blanket even with 40+ melee spec, BUT i do remeber in thid he used to be really good so maybe at that lvl the specs work who knows \0/

gohan

FH is my second home
comon eeek hurry up bring ya scout out \0/ i wanan play wit j00

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:

21 slash for side slicer and then pump shield IMO.

Open with the side-shield-stun and then side slicer should give a very good first-damage output.

gohan

FH is my second home
Eeekamouse said:
Oh, didn´t mean to forget you Pepina, you are just as nasty as Kudlanka and twice as ugly :D

u didnt come play thid .... ur a bad bad mouse!! also as for Pepina an Kudlanka they seem ok to me :< they zerged me a few times at first but thats to be expected, since then weve farmed many an alb zerg together \0/
killed like 7 albs on the bridge between the 3 of us witch was quite fun, trying not to hit the ugly elfs was hard tho :<

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
GL mate. nice to see more melee hunters/ranjas/scouts about. Gives more stealth utility. Also, i use 18+5 stealth on my thid stealthers with atleast MoS1, so perhaps that would help as the stealth aint really necessary for dmg output or whatever.

:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom