Gonna /log

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say that i'm gonna leave this game. I'va had alot of fun with u all, and want to thank all who made that happen :)

Thanks to the guilds I have been in from Minas Tirith, Alliance of Power and Celtic Fist (haven't been in CF for long, think i'm still on trial there, cause i had some irl stuff i had to take care of which kinda ruined my trial periode).

The things i mostly enjoyed about this game was the grand pve raids (thank u Xfear for making these happen ^^) and the group/duo rvr with friends etc.

Actually stopped playing Hib some months ago and started playing some alb/pryd, got to 50 with my pally, then toa came, had some fun in toa, but it just got abit too much with all the stuff u really got to have before u can go out and do some decent rvring. Also had a warrior on mid/pryd but never really liked playing that class.

So i'm off now, if u see any of my chars running around it's probarly Puk xD

Well, bye bye all and have fun :) And i really hope for those ppl that's still around when Frontiers hit Europe, that it aint going to ruin the whole game... Cause imo it sounds like the biggest pile of crap :p

so :worthy: and thanks for the fun ^^

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
bye Steffan, GL :)

still remember killing those dinosaurs in Shannon Est. in our old MT days and thinking we were uber hehe :)

think i may have a s/s still knocking about actually.. will dig it out :)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Ta ta steff, good luck whatever you do, ignore talivar, he is obsessed :fluffle:

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Pfft,trust me tho COH is very fun and very differant to daoc:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom