Gone For Good :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Wont make a long bye thread etc as theres not much point, the people who havnt allready quit know who i am and they know ill miss them.

Tho i will say bye to Jimmythepost specially lol..

Incase u wonder why i post it in the general section is for 2 reasons, 1 i havnt been one realm in ages and i dont wanna post twice , and secondly for this..

Can a FH Mod plz perma ban this ACCOUNT and SPARKLEHORSE which is my other FH account so as i have no longer have any reason to post anymore Daoc related dribble or check up on the game as im out for good now. Dont want any reason to have to come back this time. May see some of u in Hammer if u go to it, mmorpg tend to be a small world and u allways accidently bump into people when u least expect it.

Goodbye to all that know me and ive known, hope Daoc gets sorted out for the sakes of the hangers on but i have something RL important to me now to take care of.

Knighthood/Sparklehorse Quarterstaff out !!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I bet you're back in less than 2 weeks

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cya in 2 weeks.... If not ^^ Hope you had fun playing ^^

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Cya soon mate, you have tried quitting before. and failed each time. be sure to have leveled up a toon in time for the next ml rush in whatever realm you feel for :D

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Wont make a long bye thread etc as theres not much point, the people who havnt allready quit know who i am and they know ill miss them.

Tho i will say bye to Jimmythepost specially lol..

Incase u wonder why i post it in the general section is for 2 reasons, 1 i havnt been one realm in ages and i dont wanna post twice , and secondly for this..

Can a FH Mod plz perma ban this ACCOUNT and SPARKLEHORSE which is my other FH account so as i have no longer have any reason to post anymore Daoc related dribble or check up on the game as im out for good now. Dont want any reason to have to come back this time. May see some of u in Hammer if u go to it, mmorpg tend to be a small world and u allways accidently bump into people when u least expect it.

Goodbye to all that know me and ive known, hope Daoc gets sorted out for the sakes of the hangers on but i have something RL important to me now to take care of.

Knighthood/Sparklehorse Quarterstaff out !!

Is "Good" the name of your next toon ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
GOA should add some code that automatically posts a goodbye thread here everytime someone enters the keys /qtd tbh.

Logging off for the evening does not require a thread!! :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ahh the foolishness of perma bam requests, if only you knew...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom