Golm arti.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just a tad, more bored tbh though, they should really make something fun to do whilst camping.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Night Terror

I feel for you matey, I really do. Iv'e spent days on that damned island. Now Gem sells for 4p rather than the 20p it used to command, it aint worth waiting for. Mind you, I once camped Peridas for a whole Saturday because of info on VoS, little realising they wouldn't implement him till next patch. Duh!
That isn't all tho. Even when the brown horror pops and you kill him, you could end up with a 9g Gem of Nigtmares. Only.
I would suggest going with a toon slightly below 50 so that the harpies con blue/green. That way you can at least farm scrolls whilst waiting. I didn't have one, so I used to take a book. Song of Ice and Fire is a good long read.
We're lucky in a way. On Prydwen we respect players already there and camping. No such thing on Excalibur. You turn up and get told 'in CoC camping anin't allowed'. So no matter who is there and no matter how long they've been there, if mob hits you first, the enc is yours. That is if you choose to play by their rules. I had a sneaky character who lurked in the water behind me, and when NT appeared sprinted forward and took the mob. So if Furyy/Rightarmof play on this server : up yours, Scrooge.

Happiness is a gleam of Moonlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom