Order of the Azure Bonds
Dark Knights
The Ministry
The Brethren
The Merry Men
Art of War
ASq
Shadow Loards

If your guilds name is on this list and you don't know about the hunt then I suggest you beat your GMs over the head with club untill they talk.

If your guild name isn't on the lost the day before the hunt then you are not in the lotto for the drops.

I have been telling people about this for more than a week. There's still plenty of time to contact me.

The foul beast tried to help me with my tan today so I must have revenge for that firey death in DM. I

S

Sabu

Lol my guild is not in list, i forgot the dragon hunt. Im the Gm then must i beat over my head ? lol

I´ll try to contact u tomorrow.

D

-Dreama-

Nah, I'll beat you on the head instead, and save you trouble =)

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

ive tried mesaging dreama a cple of times to enter our guild "although im not the gm" in the dragon hunt and be in lotto . u not been on either times .

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

just out of curiosity why u only asking gm's to enter guilds to dragon raid ? if u ONLY takin entrys from gm's and our gm doesnt message you i would like to enter MYSELF in the lotto as an unguilded "even though i will be" if you know what i mean .

C

Cowled

lol - i like the: Go away if u aren't in a guild-sign

T

Tigerius

Though the idea of asking unguilded people to preannounce their presence to be able to get drops is good, it's alot of work too. If you go about organising a raid naturally it's guilds that you go about contacting, hoping word spreads to solo people anyway.

D

Duryn

I'd love to come on the hunt although I would be the only one from the guild doing so,is there anychance I could come along and just count as unguilded?
I'm not at all bothered about the drops rather than just going to slay the beast :p.

G

Glema

You dont actually say when you plan to have the raid?

Or did I miss that post ? :rolleyes:

C

-Calvin-

Erm it would be a bit silly to post the raid time, dont want all those mids and hibs attacking do we?????

Calvin

O

old.Fangrim

Ok, here is the deal. If you are unguilded, or the only one from your guild comming you will be counted as one of my guild. You'll be in grps with Equilibrium and when drops are given if we get a drop you will be considered for the drop as well. YES WE WILL CONSIDER YOU for the drop in the guild even if you aren't in the guild, as long as you were grped with us.

I'm only giveing the info out to GMs for a few reasons.
1) You try talking to 200 seperate people and arraging them into grps aggg no way
2) GMs are usually very loyal to the realm and therefore will not be giveing the info out to invaders from mars, I mean mid.
3) the info won't be given to the guilds by the GM untill a few days before the hunt (well, supposed to be like that) so the info stays in albions hands this time.

if your GM hasn't contacted me then yell at him till he does, or get a high ranking officer to contact me, as long as all in your guild knows he's the only one who needs to contact me.

and as for ther "Go away if you're not ina guild-sign" errr, did you even read the first thread about this hunt? ALL are welcom lvl 40+. guilded unguilded whatever, as long as your are humanoid and come from albion.

this is posted by DREAMA, not fangrim...just used his comp.

X

--xion--

hmm im sure us Black Falcons will be there mgs Hatjitjai im sure we will be joining..

O

old.Second

I'm not GM but i speak for all of us and saying Humberton Guard will be there=)

K

Kagato.

Can't wait, I just hope the patch on wednesday doesn't distract anyone from the hunt.

Just one thing though, I reread the original post regarding the hunt and the drops lotto and its a little confusing, you say all the guilds you listed, mine included, are in the lotto for a drop (should we actually beat the dragon, which aint gonna be easy) so if all guilds are in the lotto why do they have to contact you again within 24 hours to be in the lotto again for an item? Does it mean we have to declare an individual item we want and have a chance at that one item ? Seems a little complex is all, wouldn't be easier to just metophorically pull a guild name out of a hat in turn and say XXXX guild has first pick, XXXX2 guild has second pick etc etc.

I don't mind personally, just trying to keep things as simple as possible, which kinda helps when you have to deal with so many people.

:)

R

rayzor_e_w

plz add the eternal knights to the list, and ill get as many ppl +40 to join.

ill try contacting dreama in game asap.

Rayzor 45 pally :)

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Aussie-
Dragon Knights?

Just cause u want that st00pid bow :p

Even IF we got it, it'd go 2 a propper scout like Ody ;)

D

-Dreama-

Guys, it's one thign to say on BW you want to be in it, but each guild will have a certain job, you MUST contact me IN GAME so I can put you on the list and give you a duty to preform. thx

as for the drops at first I thought about making each guild pick an item they want to be in the lotto for but then I have decided that each guild must msg me BEFORE the hunt and tell me a number between 1-99. Then I will kill a mob and the $$ that comes from the mob will decid the winners...if I pick up 12 copper and your guild was closest to 12 you will have first pick of items.

ALL GUILDS in the hunt must contact me in game to enter the lotto...I know it would have been easier to get the numbers when I talkked to them in the first place but I'm blonde afterall, what do you expect.

K

Kagato.

but I'm blonde afterall, what do you expect.

But blondes have more fun right ? :D

Well anyway, interesting way of doing it, i'll have a think and contact you in game tomorrow Dreama.

Just one thing, to be fair all round will you be limiting how many of the drops a single guild can win? Meaning if one guild gets a drop should they be exempt from winning another drop till the other guilds have had one?

D

-Dreama-

1 drop per guild. no exceptions. left over drops (won't be any I'm sure) will be lottoed again, and guilds will use the same numbers as they used in the frist lotto.

I currently have 15 guilds on the list for the hunt and 5 guilds have given thier lotto numbers.

funny thing tho, guild 1 2 and 4 all picked 33 as thier number....come on guys, where's the 99's? hehe

S

Sabu

Lol, maybe a problem have repeated numbers...

(you are doing a good job Dreama)

D

-Dreama-

thx sabu...nice to hear it after spending a few weeks listing and sending and beggin for people to contact me :p

Z

zlair

Seems like my m8s (and m8ys) also wanna come to this fine event...

Count Red Dragons as part of it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread