Golden Spear?

Newbiespell

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 intrested in a Golden Spear FFA raid?
Will need quite a few theurgs, 2 foppers, 2 shield tanks and some dmg tanks..
Hopefully this will get some attention :)

PS: If any1 done this be4 and are able to give me some advice on it, maybe help me run it, it would be appretiated :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Havn't done this in alb for ages, but in hib it was really easy. We had 3 shroomers and killed the mobs in a few seconds. So with 3 - 4 theurgs it shouldn't be much of a problem. :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Havn't done this in alb for ages, but in hib it was really easy. We had 3 shroomers and killed the mobs in a few seconds. So with 3 - 4 theurgs it shouldn't be much of a problem. :)

Can't really compare theurgs to shrooms I'm afraid ... hib it's put shrooms and fonts up .. pull .. pwn .. in alb you have to actually manage agro with tanks and stuff and once that's done you can pwn.

Not a whine btw I love theurgs ... just think that people wrongfully thing animists = theurgs

Also gl finding 3 earththeurgs ^^

Edit: Anyway sorry for hijack .. good luck on raid etc

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
You can do GS really easily with 2 sheild tanks, 2 clerics, 2 earth thuergs imo.

Aslong as one sheild tank has essence flames and is a pally.

Took me a few tries to get it done, but its the dual earth lord spam we had that killed the mobs in the time limit.

You also need to pull the mobs to the right areas, as like danos used to have, they have a tethered so you can keep ur clerics/casters safe behind the tether.

Matarese

Fledgling Freddie
Interested.

Scout+any alt(arms,wind-theu,cabby,bb cleric ml3.)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
depends on time,
but can probably get 2 earth theurs and 2 fop clerics, a Paladin and an Icewiz (high rej)

/who Rose and ask for Electricia/Malcavian if im not on

Corran

Part of the furniture
Can do it with

1fop bot
1necro (dmg shield)
2theurg (need pet spam on last one (the healer) rest are easy)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Can supply earth theurg with 35%power pool, FoP bb, and infil :>

Theurg has RP (maybe RP2 by the time)

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
can I just come with scout for credit if group(s?) get filled, can bring about every alb class if you need leech to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom