Golden Spear

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

Golden Spear is the last artifact for my scout and since I have 0 experience about that encounter, and neither does my closest friends, maybe someone wants to share their experience and maybe tell abit how to do it? Or ever better, help me with it. Im pretty sure that I can bring some other ppl with me, focus/tanks/aoe whatever needed, we just lack the info about how to do it.

So, any hints are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nyji - Scout in <Terror Inc>

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
need a good grp or a couple of average grps

talk to 1st npc stood at the north of the lake
kill her quickly

move to the next mob move clock wise round the lake
kill her quick (at this piont if poss get a tank to got to the 3rd mob and pull her as not to let it get the spear for the water, this stops it going in to god mode)

move to next mob agian clockwise round lake

kill her quick

and done

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
need a good grp or a couple of average grps

talk to 1st npc stood at the north of the lake
kill her quickly

move to the next mob move clock wise round the lake
kill her quick (at this piont if poss get a tank to got to the 3rd mob and pull her as not to let it get the spear for the water, this stops it going in to god mode)

move to next mob agian clockwise round lake

kill her quick

and done

you have to talk with all the 3 mobs an then kill them one by one..

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
we did it like this, necro focus pulling frist 2, J first then H with just necro focus pulling.. yes L crapped spear... we went for L, with a pally on him, 3 thuerg and an icewiz, took 10 s after full pets on him..

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers guys, will probably give it a try tonight, feel free to PM Nyji ingame if you wanna tag along, not sure about time though, but I would guess 18-19 CET or so.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
need it on my infil can also probs bring along kerith(cleric)

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Hi mate ook if i can tag a long on my scout Sorao give me a PM when ur online plz dude

Marty

Fledgling Freddie
If you can post what time you will be doing it on here, when you know, Ill come along aswell

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
In 55 min I will open BG on Nyji for Golden Spear, we do it on Pryd (unless its down).

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Great work guys, its done now, thanks to all who came. And if anyone is intrested it seems that they have removed the timer, so just kill them one by one worked really great, took us a while, but we made it. :clap:

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
Duzzy said:
Great work guys, its done now, thanks to all who came. And if anyone is intrested it seems that they have removed the timer, so just kill them one by one worked really great, took us a while, but we made it. :clap:

yes and there doesnt seem to be any reason to talk to any of them since im pretty sure we just started killing al of them (not sure with the first one tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom