Golden Spear

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if ppl want to do it? I want it for my scout and was wondering how many ppl would help me with it plz, if i get enough ppl i will do it enough times so that ppl who want it will get it too. So if ur interested plz sign up and il sort out dates and times etc.

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
is that the one you can choose to activate as polearm? if so then im in ;)

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
very nice site u have there if u nead any help on arms pally cleric infi guides send me a message via freddys house

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:
is that the one you can choose to activate as polearm? if so then im in ;)

unfortunately golden spear can not be activated as a polearm spear of kings can be activated as a pole and its a very nice pole Weapon if activated slash and u r wearing GOV, golden spear can be activated only in trusth version in albion as mainhand weapon in mid can be used as 1handed weapon or spear for hunters, and as for scouts golden spear isnt that great weapon as it was nerfed i would use mp heat lw or mp matter lw for realy sick damage or u can always use good old sidi drop BANE with realy good stats and damage output

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
ok will do golden spear on saturday night at 7:30pm uk time, meet stygia haven, bg will be on me, preclaiming golden spear if it drops but anything else will b lottoed. if u need golden spear let me know and i will organise more until everyone who helps and wants it will have it. am open to doing other arties afterwards if ppl want.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I'd come if it was an open lotto, but as you're pre-claiming I won't bother.

Good luck though.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
i also said that if other ppl want it for their template that i would keep repeating it until they all get it too. I am hoping that ppl will help tho :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there m8 with my infil, I do need it like but like you said if your gonna farm it till everyone has it then its all good :)

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Ill try to be there. Would be nice if can repeat it for the others who help

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
just to remind u its tonite if ur interested and if ppl want to do any other arties afterwards am free to do those aswell

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and washington will deffo be there tonight. Any chance of doing croc tooth as well? :p

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Me and washington will deffo be there tonight. Any chance of doing croc tooth as well? :p
Yeah sure nps, have also had a request to try snakecharmers aswell :)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
Yeah sure nps, have also had a request to try snakecharmers aswell :)

I'll come on my reaver, would like snakecharmers too! :)

Marrah

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up, also need wiv me Infy :worthy:

Can't guarantee i can make tonight tho, but will be available as often as time permits for others

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
quick bump is starting in 10mins if anyone else interested :)

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
cancelled raid as noone turned up apart from luvley and haretic, ty to those two ppl for coming.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
cancelled raid as noone turned up apart from luvley and haretic, ty to those two ppl for coming.

Try to arrange another attempt with a FFA lotto, And then ppl will probably turn up

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
The best set up for this is 5 theu's 2 clerics and an ml9 sorc ((can be done in under 3 or 4 mins))
Your best bet is to make a set grp and farm it untill 8 spear's drop and ppl get 1 each and 1 person holds all the spear's untill all 8 have been farmed :cheers:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
The best set up for this is 5 theu's 2 clerics and an ml9 sorc ((can be done in under 3 or 4 mins))
Your best bet is to make a set grp and farm it untill 8 spear's drop and ppl get 1 each and 1 person holds all the spear's untill all 8 have been farmed :cheers:
actualy u only need 1 sorc, 1 cleric (need a bb to buff all tho) and 3 theurg's depending on arti's RR's etc, but i farmed it with some m8's with that setup (the more caster's u get the better rly as spell's stick when there is roughly 30 pet's on them, and they dont have much hp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom