Golden Spear Encouter

Tuomi

Fledgling Freddie
We tried to do this with our guild fg few nights ago, Took down the first Djinn without a problem, Got the 2nd Djinn to ~55%-60% hp and then he just vanished, So did the 3rd djinn from the oasis, Anyone else had this 'bug?'?
Or did we do something wrong? VoS info is kinda weak on this enc. Killed J first, then H to 55-60% and he vanished along with L.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
think there is a 15 min timer in which u have to finish the encounter after you activate it, if not the mobs will despawn

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
We took like 20min in killing the first one atleast, 2nd was going down faster.

Bulll

Fledgling Freddie
When you wiped nr1 rest up fully, when you start on nr2, get him to ~20%
(you had him at 5-60%, odd,) Then have a, whatever, kitingclass, to run and hit mister L, or wtf his name is, kite him around, have someone heal the kiter as he tends to get a beating, (if i remembar raait engage doesnt work), when grp bashed the second mob down they gotta run n help the kiter.

If you by some means miss to catch L hes suposed to go down into the bottom of the lake and pick up the spear, and turn bout 100% stronger in all ways. and sometimes (Dno when) he teleports away with the spear, and H follows him.

Might have got something wrong there, but its a short explanation bout what went wrong for you :eek7:

Tuomi

Fledgling Freddie
I knew about the ~20% pull thingie, but the 50%-60% kinda suprised me :x
Anyway, thanks for the advice :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
15 minutes 2 do the whole encounter? lol ur gunna need alot of people for that, tried it with 3 warriors 4 SBs a zerker and a savage + fop, 2 shammys 3 healers (or 2 healers) and took us longer than 15 mins 2 get the first mob done i think was fun but anoying :p (L ran off and we failed :()

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Done it with 2 anis, 1 healer and 1 sap to pull the mobs to shrooms :D

Sometimes the encounter is just plain buggy but it really doesn't take long to do.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Culanan said:
Done it with 2 anis, 1 healer and 1 sap to pull the mobs to shrooms :D

Sometimes the encounter is just plain buggy but it really doesn't take long to do.

After Animist nerf?

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
before patch was simple enuff, duo'd it loadsa times with robot, :(
ani+decent fop druid was real easy. less than 15 mins for the whole thing .
Dont hold much faith in that after patch tho. 1 ani 16 shrooms up doesnt even land on Eramai while before patch could keel him in seconds.. nevermind the landrine etc
:( :(

Exellenze

Fledgling Freddie
It's still piss easy. Did it with 2 anis +druid +bb yesterday. Just set up fop and aoe buff the shrooms, then pull all 3 mobs to the shrooms one by one. They go down in 10 secs or so.

Tuomi

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh but our FG doesnt contain Animists, 1x hero, 1x bm, 1x warden, 1x bard, 2x druid, 2x pbaoe. So there is not any timelimit?

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Vesuvius said:
before patch was simple enuff, duo'd it loadsa times with robot, :(
ani+decent fop druid was real easy. less than 15 mins for the whole thing .
Dont hold much faith in that after patch tho. 1 ani 16 shrooms up doesnt even land on Eramai while before patch could keel him in seconds.. nevermind the landrine etc
:( :(

err....ur talking bout Eramai...that's cloudsong, this is Golden Spear topic :p

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
yer, but just making a comparison - could do both easily but trying to convey how much things changed :p

i mean - Eramai's much easier than GS mobs.
and if 1 ani's full compliment can't land on Eramai, i doubt it'll land on Landrine etc
now 2 ani's, thats a different matter ;)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuomi said:
Yeh but our FG doesnt contain Animists, 1x hero, 1x bm, 1x warden, 1x bard, 2x druid, 2x pbaoe. So there is not any timelimit?

My testing so far suggests that there ain't a timelimit, however I'm far from done with them, hence can't say for sure. Rather, it seems more of a concern to watch the behaviour of the Jann's there...

Altho I may be wrong.

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
first time we ever tried it as a guild we killed the first 2 without a problem - but when it came to Landrine... things were quite different.. we didnt bother with the engage Landrine when the second was at 20% or whatever.. we took 2 hrs to get landrine to 10% at which he kept spamming heals on himself and we gave up after 3 hours.
but then again, the encounters reset for me after 25mins after a wipout on a different occasion.it felt like the wipout triggered reset but no way to tell for sure. only happened once. like Fire island 1.1. i think if it reset that quick u were just unlucky.

no ani's in the guild attempt btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom