Golden Scarab Vest

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
To hell with it i'd say, nice job on this one Mythic, spawn rate up to 2 days and 3/5 people camping it, grabbing it right in front of you so you gotta wait another 2 days to frigging get a try...sorry but I got a life ...

spawn rate is rediculous ...

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree that spawn rates for artifact encounters border on the ridiculous. Considering how many people want specific artifacts and how heavily camped certain spots are I have accepted that it will be quite a while before I get the artifacts I want.

I know they are not meant to be easy to get, and that is something I agree on. But when you have fought your way past numerous mobs or died several times, and you get to the spawn point only to find they aren't there I find it very disheartening...

It took me roughly 4 days to get my belt of the sun (either there was no spawn or someone was already doing the encounter), and that is probably one of the easiest artifacts to get.

I was going to try for my goddess necklace this weekend, but judging from various postings it seem this encounter is currently impossible to complete.... :(

It all makes me wanna go back to RvR!!!! :cheers:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
yep artifact mob spawn rates should really be shorter.. its impossible to get some artifacts atm since spawn time is 900 years and there's people camping all the time.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i love my scarab vest :D

was just running by the town expecting to see someone camping, when i saw it was empty and vest on floor :D

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I activated the first one on Alb! \o/

You may now have my babies.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
I activated the first one on Alb! \o/

You may now have my babies.
well i value the beer in my hand a bit more then those things :)
and i think no1 will envy u over this one, anyhow not in hib
maybe the big population of stealths in alb :p

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
Be happy you *can* camp if you want to. I only got internet during weekends at the moment. so imagine what thats like now that toa is here, before whining that there is a queue at an artifact.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
People you must remember a thing, we dont get ½ the "joy" out of Toa as US people did, they got to explore and test all these things.

The encounters is build up that not many know about them, and none know about stats for a long time.
with all the guidies and hints how to do stuff all the good stuff will be camped for the next month. :worthy:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer to a large extent being behind the yanks spoiled a lot of TOA.

Dunno about the other euro servers but excalibur has been hardcore pwning the ML's.

all the secrets all well documented. Everyone knew before toa was launched exactly what to get and where to get it. Its a bit of a shame.

but in a way its kinda good to.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i could see us searching the dungeons on how to complete the trials lol :)
esp 2.10 and ml3 :p

not even mentionning 4.2 hehe

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
getting the vest is the easy part, xping it is boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
About the vest, I'm having trouble getting scrolls 1 and 2. Can anyone recall what mobs they dropped from specifically?

(I've looked on visionofsages and TOAscrolls and have camped the mentioned mobs for many hours now, was just wondering if I was missing something)

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Best place to get bence 1 and 2 is inside necropolis pulling the mobs around the bridge.Or go on ml5 raids,3 dropped on the last one i was on.Either way its a very rare drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom