Golden Scarab Vest encounter question

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
Hi folks, spent last night farming scarab wings for this encounter so have all of them ready to go now - however im aggro to Mau's (QQ) so can't talk to the geeza and complete the encounter.

What im wondering is if I find a friend who has good mau faction and get them to hand in the wings then use the gloves to pick up the arti, would I get encounter credit if I was grouped with them (and stealthed nearby) - as then I could just trade the unactivated arti and save myself a whole lotta faction farming!

cheers in advance

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Nopes... u need to go farm setians, it won't take long anyways :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
Nopes... u need to go farm setians, it won't take long anyways :)

actually, volt is right. find someone with good mau faction and WITHOUT credit for the arti already, and your plan will work. did it with my scout went smoothly (stealthed inside the camp)

Joharran

Fledgling Freddie
I had a guildie deliver wings for me on both inf and scout.. was no problem at all.. i got both arti + credit :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Me and a mate tried aswell - ~40 days ago.

When I delivered in the wings he didn't get the encounter - so had to go farm another 50 or how many it was :) (he was stealthed in and stood next to me)

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the replies folks... will farm setians as I need the scrolls yet anyway, dont want to risk my 50 wings and spend another few hours with those damn scarabs :|

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
It's worked for 2 chars of mine.

Quick question Tosen, were you grouped with the person that picked up the glove?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
Me and a mate tried aswell - ~40 days ago.

When I delivered in the wings he didn't get the encounter - so had to go farm another 50 or how many it was :) (he was stealthed in and stood next to me)

you probably already had credit. in order for it to work u need to both not have credit for the encounter. trust me it works (and its pretty easy to find someone with positive mau and no credit for gsv)

Talsar

Albion Legend
If you already have the credit ;) then i am on good stead with Mau's (they asked me to come for christmas dinner too) i am more then happy to get you the vest :)

However you will need the credit to activate :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Talsar said:
If you already have the credit ;) then i am on good stead with Mau's (they asked me to come for christmas dinner too) i am more then happy to get you the vest :)

However you will need the credit to activate :)

he would get credit when u picked up the vest

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't the Traldor trick work with this mob? never done the encounter myself but many quest / artifact mobs that are agressive and who you need to talk to can talk to you by that method.
Simply pull the mob you need to talk to (even if it's agressive) and wait till it turns back and run for him and talk to him and he wont attack you unless you let him walk all the way back to the place where he stood when you pulled him.

Worked for quite a few quests for me and of course for traldors also ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Doesn't the Traldor trick work with this mob? never done the encounter myself but many quest / artifact mobs that are agressive and who you need to talk to can talk to you by that method.
Simply pull the mob you need to talk to (even if it's agressive) and wait till it turns back and run for him and talk to him and he wont attack you unless you let him walk all the way back to the place where he stood when you pulled him.

Worked for quite a few quests for me and of course for traldors also ;)

Think they changed it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom