golden scarab vest and Mariasha xp ing

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for people that need to xp one of this items, so if your intrested to team up time to time leave your name and item you wanne lv.

Can take shamie or full augm healer with me

P.s. Solo ing is zzzz

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
the sharkskin xp:ing sounds really appealing. GSV:xping does to when i get ahold on all the scrolls (or the money to buy them=)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
staff of god encounter spot is great for glowes, think i got my glowes in week to lvl 10 there?.

hmm this isnt same problem but have wonder one thing whit glowes.
when isummon arrows, i only get 1 dmg type arrows (50 pieces), when one friend who play US server get all 3 different dmg type (3x50piece) whit 1 summon.
other having this bug? or only me.

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 2 people to team up with pm in game or give day (time) that fits you :)

Hmm hope the arrows you get ar slash one, wanne rvr with 5% slash debuff gloves and bow.

Nate

FH is my second home
ello pald, got my hunter with gsv and mariashes too :) level 1 on both i think or close to it..so would be great to do some exp! zzzz

with my hunter noir, free most of the time but it's just being online lately tbh im only on in evenings or sunday or friday so not too sure :( just name a time and i'll try to be there monday and friday i got work 6pm-11pm saturday work 9.30am-10pm so any other time i can try :)

A

Aoln

Tuppe said:
staff of god encounter spot is great for glowes, think i got my glowes in week to lvl 10 there?.

hmm this isnt same problem but have wonder one thing whit glowes.
when isummon arrows, i only get 1 dmg type arrows (50 pieces), when one friend who play US server get all 3 different dmg type (3x50piece) whit 1 summon.
other having this bug? or only me.
Gets updated in 1.69 to all 3 afaik (could be 1.70)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
pm me if you got a spot for another gimp ;)

still missing 2 levels on my GSV

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
We can give it a try Friday evening 19.00 cet (volcanos) and will see how many are intrested for sunday afternoon than.

Lets see how many can join and where or what we best kill, if some sb s show up we can do vest if only hunters (that need gloves xp) we do gloves.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come on friday night as well, just activated GSV xDDD

Got a bb if needed.

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
wanne say sorry i didnt show up, took me houres to find out why my server didnt work ok anymore (ending up with a broken memory part).

so reason i didnt show up, but still up for xping on sunday let me know what time fits you

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
How about Monday at 19:00CET again as planned for friday?

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
sure i skip rvr for an evening than :) hope pc s will work ok again

seems more than only memory, but not sure what.
ps can play during daytime aswel a little (on laptop at work, nice part if boss is on holiday :))

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
I m online most of the days now at work but cant take a bb with me, anways duo or more is still more fun than solo :)
Cant say a date or time atm seems there many ml raids now and wanne join some with my hunter. Anyways if you see me or others from this thread online you can always ask if up for some arti xping

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
you play daoc at work ? :p

someone phone his boss hehhe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom